Crimson Room

It was nothing the next morning. Patrick was gone before I even woke. My window opened and the warm summer air flowing in. I stand up and stretch, but notice something engraved on my skin. On my hip a very promenade dead smiley face is plastered on my skin. I roll my eyes seeing as that's how Patrick was leaving a mark.

I walk down the stairs in my nightgown ignoring the noise from the living room as my tired mind only sets it sights on one thing. Breakfast. I turn to the fridge and grasp thee eggs taking them out of the cold box. Once I close the door a smirking face pops up. I gasp shocked to see Patrick here. "Making breakfast Bowers?" Henry follows in behind him patting him on the back. "I'll take mine sunny side up." Belch says tacking a seat at the table.

"I'm not going to cook for all of you." I laugh making myself an egg. "Please? We're all starved!" I roll my eyes ignoring them. Henry groans and pushes his chair in. "Fine. Let's go." One by one each of the boys leave, Patrick being the last one. He looks at his fellow friends as they exit, and once they're all gone and out of sight. Patrick walk up to me standing beside me. I look up at his towering figure to see him looking at me. Just looking.

"What can I do for you Patrick?" I ask looking away and down at my cooking eggs. He leans down to my level, his breath hot on my neck. "You could do a lot for me, but I'll take a kiss for now." I scoff refusing to look at him. "One time thing." As I do my best to ignore him he tries his hardest to get my attention. He lightly places his lips on the nape of my neck. Patrick continues to prep my neck with light kisses. I hold my composure as well as I can, not giving into him.

"Patrick! Come on!" Victor yells from the door. I feel his lips curve into a smirk. He lays an open mouth kiss on my neck sucking and latching his teeth on my skin. I gasp grabbing onto his hair surprised by the amount of pleasure. He pulls back removing my hand and giving my knuckles a kiss. "Something to remember me by kitten." Patrick walks away yelling some excuse to his friends as he exits my home.

I frantically pick up a spoon examining the work he's left on my body. This time it's not a simple maker but a dark bruise spot growing deeper in color as it lays on my skin. There is no way I can hide this! Suddenly my phone ring bringing my attention away from the purple mark on my my neck.

"Hello, Bowers residence, this is-" "(Y/N)! You have to come over! Quick!" Beverly screams into the phone. "What? What's wrong?" "Just get here as fast as you can!" She hangs up the phone leaving me worried. I rush to my room getting dressed. Shorts, a t-shirt, and a scarf to cover the mark. I hustle over on my bike seeing all my friends there waiting. "Alright what the fuck happened? Are you okay?" I ask grabbing Bevs face and making sure she wasn't injured.

"Yes, I'm fine mom. I-I need to show you something." "What is it?" I ask concerned. "More than we saw at the quarry?" I stare back at Richie with narrow fiery eyes. "Thement e hell are you wearing a scarf for? It's like 100 degrees!" "I-It...It's a fashion statement."
"My dad will kill me if he finds out that I had boys in the apartment." Bev trails off nervously. "W-w-w-w-we'll leave a lookout." I smile picking our fall back. "Yeah! Richie, just stay here."

"Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" Richie asks annoyed as the rest of us run up the fire escape. "Do what you always do. Start talking." I laugh patting Stan on the back. "Good one!"

As we enter the house Beverly leads us to the bathroom with the door closed. "In there..." She points shaking. "What is it?" I ask leaning forward; being drawn to the room. Beverly gulps. "You'll see."

We walk closer to the door. Each step feeling heavy until we come to the wooden door with old chipping paint. I take it upon myself to turn the knob and open the door revealing a horrific sight.

Blood everywhere. The red liquid coated the room like a bomb had exploded. "Holy shit." I say examining the room. "Do you see it?" Bev asks in a hopeful tone. I nod my head at a loss of words.

"What happened in here?" "My dad couldn't see it, I thought that I might be crazy." I hug Bev tightly feeling the need to protect her. To protect them all.

"Well if you're crazy, then we're all crazy." She hugs me back letting her tensed shoulders fall. "We c-c-c-can't leave it like this." "What are we supposed to do?" Eddie asks frightened. "We're going to clean all this up." I say moving away and stepping into the crimson soaked room.

After almost two hours the bathroom is cleaned and all the blood is gone. As I dump the last bucket into the tub I suddenly realize something. "Guys? Did you call Mike?" Eddie's head shot up nodding. "He said he would be over. He never came." I shrug trying not to worry. "Maybe he got held up? Or maybe he's outside with Richie!" Stan says thinking the worst.

Once we make it outside no Mike is found. We all brush it off and ride down the road on out bikes.

"No, I love being your personal doorman. Really could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie complains as he rides circles around us on his bicycle. I sprout up. "Shut up, Richie."

"Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all
Eddie's mom's vagina on halloween!" "She didn't imagine. I also saw something too." Bill says."
"You saw blood, too?" I ask gulping. "Not blood, I saw G-g-Georgie. It seemed so real, I mean it seemed like him but there was this..." "A clown." Eddie speaks making all my thoughts ture. It was a monstrous clown in the sewers! That laugh... the sincal giggle that emerged from his lips rang memory of the horrific doll that latched itself on me leaving marks that burned my skin. "Yeah, I saw him too." I say shaking slightly. I pinch the sides of my dress in fear.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not. Seeing this shit?" Richie "Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car." "We, we should probably get outta here."Yes."Wait isn't that Mikes bike?" "Yeah, that's Mikes..." Eddie tails off.