Pistanthrophobia

this is the outfit ^ that frank wears with gee. (its the pink one)

(t;w: some rape content, sorry also some (very little) consensual smut) 

FRANK'S POV 

"wait, i need to change!" i say to Gee before slipping out of his arms and skipping to the stairs and climb up them. 

"okay, sugar," he smiles at me and sits down on the couch. 

i smile back a honey filled smile and giggle. 

god, i am so fucking happy. probably the most happy I've ever been. probably happier then when i first got my first  ever guitar when i was 7. he's finally mine. Gerard way is my boyfriend. 

(DADDY FRANK PLAYS THE GUITAR) 

ohmygodhesmyfuckinghotassboyfriend 

i get to my room and go to the closest and i see it. 

 i've been keeping this for special event, such as this. it was perfect.

this is a dream, i swear to god, i'm going to wake up anytime. 

i reach for the outfit and strip down to my boxers, put the shirt over my head and slid the skirt up to my waist and walk over to the body mirror and stare at myself, adjusting the skirt and pulling at the hems. it looks okay on me.  i actually don't look too bad to be honest with myself. i inhale and exhale before stepping out of the room. 

"Gee?" i called out. 

"come down, baby, i wanna see my boy." i blushed at him saying 'my boy'. 

"promise you won't laugh?" i ask with a bit of studder. 

"why would i laugh at you?" 

i sigh and walk slowly down the stairs. when i get to the bottom, gee is waiting for me with wide eyes and his mouth slightly apart. 

i look down at the floor and blush. "say someth-" 

"you're-" 

"ugly? yeah i know" 

one hand is on my hip, squeezing tightly and then another hand is on my chin forcing it up to meet his eyes. "don't you ever say you're ugly. your not fucking ugly. you will never be ugly, baby." he sounded stern but not mad. "you look stunning, baby boy." 

"are you sure?" i asked hesitantly. 

"of course, honey." he smiled and kissed my forehead. 

i smiled back even though i really didn't believe him. i don't believe anyone. "okay, babe." 

"say it back to me." 

"what?" 

"say you look stunning." 

"you look stunning." i said sarcastically.

"fuck no, you know what i want you to say." he spoke, a sense of anger lacing his words.  

"fine. i look stunning." 

he smiled and kissed me deeply. 

i pulled away and grabbed his hand. "ready?" 

"to show off my stunning baby boy? of course i am." he smirked. 

i fucking melted, i swear to god. i love him so much.  i hop onto my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. he blushes and squeezes my hand before letting go of it and leading me to the door and opening it for me. i step out and step aside for him. he walks out and goes to the passenger side and opens it for me.