Wolverine X Male Reader I

You were in a bar. Which was bad because it was happy hour and you were only sixteen. But thanks to your Dummy Check power you went unnoticed. All but to the mutant who had eye vision powers. You weren't a mutant, you were an esper. A human with psychic powers.

But, right now you were fending off the drunk ass.

"C'mon baby, don't go, I just wanna have a good time. I thought you came here for fun." You held your nose as the wafting stench of alchohol drifted from him. He reached and you closed your eyes. The next thing you know. He was on the ground writhing in with three scratches on his face. You knew only one culprit capable of this.

"Logan!"

You looked and there he was steel claws out and he looked pissed.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA BEFORE I BLOODY MURDER YA" Logan roared at the
man who ran for his life.

"Thanks, I..." He hugged you.

" You freaking idiot. We have all been looking for you. " Well this was unexpected he never showed his emotions unless...

"I'm okay now" you say as you lifted up your shirt. A nasty infection was growing on a gash mark. "The bullet just grazed me I've been hiding since the school shooting"

"Did you kick the shooters asses, bub."

"Damn right."

" Good, now let's get you back to Avengers Mansion " Logan says as he then slumps you over his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

" Carrying you. Your injured" You sighed and smiled. Man, you were spoiled.