Grandfather!Male Reader x Thor Part I

The agents were talking about you. Yeah, something about you and Coulson. The concerning part about is it sounded as if they were rushing to go somewhere. Somewhere without your knowledge. That's when you heard the name. Dr. Osmond. The bastard who did experiments with your DNA. Creating abused clones of you for militant purposes. No one knew that name except. God please no! You frantically used electrokinesis to detect all life on board. Coulson's team wasn't there. You went to his office and used psychometry to read the history of the room. Images poured through your head of the past events. They all went after the doctor. You were almost pissed when you got it. That sly fox.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Coulson this was stupid, going after someone the heroes couldn't," Fitz said.

" What trying to save your fantasy boyfriend or your real one? Stark taunted.

"To be honest, I think its both" Phil said.

"REALLY, PHIL," Everyone said.

"Yeah, Phil, no one can save you livestock now," Dr. Osmond said stepping out of the shadows. Then out of something weird happened. He was arguing with a kid who had happened to be you and he was across the room out of breath. Spiderman was also out of his chains and gone. With every blink, another was gone. Another was gone and another. And every time the doctor was more out of breath. It was just the main six Avengers, Coulson, and Fury.

"Wait a minute you couldn't possibly be..." Thor said with awe.

"Hey, grandson it's been a while" You flung your wrist and Osmond went crater deep into a stone cave wall after going through several layers of concrete. You snapped your fingers and they were free. Now even though he was your grandson and you were also a God, you had a body of an undeveloped teenager. And Thor has no restraint when it comes to hugging. So, long story short, you were suffocating on a face full of muscled pecs. You punched him in the face shouting,

"What the hell dude I almost died. " He looked down and tears up. You jumped on him and place your nose in the crook of his neck. I am so sorry I left your family I can feel how badly you missed me I'm here now that's all that matters right now. Okay, my dear grandson."

Thor nodded.

"I'd like to show you my new home. Want to see?"

"I would love that, my little thunderbolt."