Lifting Thor's Hammer, You Do It All Time Part 1

You were in the elevator carrying the pizzas. Well, carrying isn't exactly the word to use. What word would you use to holding a stack of pizzas within a sphere of wind. Sphering. Eh, whatever. A title work in progress.

The doors open and you walked in. The Avengers, Guardians, Loki, Fury, and Coulson were all talking in the living room. You go to the island and find Thor's lying there.

"Dammit, Thor stop leaving your hammer every where it's annoying."

You pick it up with ease while placing the pizza on the counter. You walk over and hand it to him.

"Here"

He looked at you puzzled.

"You lifted it?"

Have been everyday. And do you really think placing it on the nutella won't allow people to eat it?! Oh and stop leaving it on the toilet seat. To be honest that's pretty weird. I know your fronpm Asgard, but really, come on man. All of you stop looking like i got three heads. You have seen weirder things and I am not one of them. Now I got a job to do in the Digital World. " You pull out your digivice and say 'digiport open' and point at Peter Parker's open laptop screen. A bright light shines and your pulled through it.

Parker walks in and asks his fathers Tony and Steve Rogers-Stark what happened.

"Well your best friend just lifted Thor's hammer and went into the internet."

"Oh he does those all the time, I do too"

"WHAT" everyone else shouted in shock. He pulls out a digivice as well.

" We are Digidestined"