Babysitting #1

*Their pov*

BEN Drowned - (Jeff The Killer)
Sitting on the couch, I watched 'BEN's' daughter play his video games while he was out on a killing spree.

"You're actually pretty good." She shrugs, not looking back at me.

"Thanks, dad showed me how." I sighed, of course he did. Heck, she's probably better than me.

Bloody Painter - (Judge Angel)
"Have I ever told you how adorable you look?" I squealed, poking (Y/n)'s cheek. She nods, smiling at me. "We should have a girls' night!" (Y/n)'s eyes sparkle before nodding. "It's settled then! This Saturday!" We clapped our hands together before coming up with ideas while waiting for Helen to get back.

Candy Pop - (Jason The Toymaker)
Checking up on my dolls, I saw (Y/n) trying to grab one. "Um... those are still in working process. Here, have this one." I handed (Y/n) a nice small doll that she can easily carry around.

"Oooo! It's pretty! Thank you!" She hugs my leg before running off to go play with Mr. Glutton.

"You're welcome."

Dark Link - (BEN Drowned)
"So.... (Y/n), what do you like to do for fun?" I asked, looking at her from the corner of my eye.

"Sometimes I like to play video games, although it's been a long time since my dad broke my Xbox... he was mad at something I didn't even do." (Y/n) frowns, looking at her hands. I felt bad for her but didn't show it.

"I'm sorry to hear, your dad seems like a dick. My dad was a jerk as well. I'm BEN, BEN Drowned." I smiled, holding out my hand for her to shake.

"What is a dick?" She mutters, making me hold in a laughter.

"Um... you'll learn that when you're older... I probably shouldn't have used that in my sentence." Rubbing the back of my neck, I see Dark Link standing there with his hands on his hips, glaring down at me. "Listen... I can explain..."

Dr.Smiley - (Nurse Ann)
"So, what do you like to do for fun?" I asked, looking over at (Y/n). She sat on Smileys' office chair, spinning around in it. "Careful! I don't want you to get sick and throw up." I glared, placing my hand on the chair to stop it from spinning.

"Aw!" (Y/n) pouted, looking up at me as her head moved around in a circle from being dizzy.

"I'm a nurse, I know what happens when you do that. Don't do it again for that long. Okay? Now, do you like pizza?"

Eyeless Jack - (Darkness)
I poked (Y/n)'s cheek while she poked me back. "You're very squishy. Is that normal?" I tilted my head to the side, pinching (Y/n)'s nose.

"Of course it's normal! You were squishy too! We were all once squishy potatoes!" I smiled, shaking my head.

"You have a weird mind"

Hobo Heart - (Heartful Lou)
I laughed as I saw Hobo Heart's kid running around through the woods. "Don't run too fast! I don't want you to trip and fall!" I'm glad Hobo has someone with him so he's not as lonely. Taking off my mask, I set it down next to me. (Y/n) was running way from Hobo Heart's dog, which has no name. Hobo had some things to do and clearly didn't want (Y/n) home alone.

"Lou! When will father be home?" Leaping out of my thoughts, I shrugged.

"I don't really know, why? Do you want to get rid of me that fast?" (Y/n) pouts at my response before running towards me.

"No! I love you! I don't want you to leave! You're my best friend!" Chuckling, I tousled her hair.

"I'm not leaving you any time soon."