Part-14

Nicholas Harrison ;

I told her she is going with me " my home and his hell ". She didn't move at inch from the place and keep staring me , like I used different language which she can't understand . I tab her shoulder and said did you hear me!!!! or your ears are not working properly?? .

Then she moved and get in the car and I started driving it . When we get in my house , I parked my car and get out of it and so she did . I start walking into my house and she started walking behind me . Then she said with his low voice " thanks " . I smiled her behaviour and nodded my head "in my mind you don't have to thanks me , my wifey because this is going to you very tough ".

After that entry , she said where is my room ???. I looked her side and said "you are going to sleep with in my bedroom" . Then she looked my side and said "you bastard!!! , I thank you because you gave me house , but you!!! Nicholas Harrison pointed her index finger towards my side and yelled upon me and said, "you want me to share the room with you ??" . I pulled his wrist towards my side and put my lips on her juicy plum red lips and kissed her harder to realised her that " she belonged to me " her soft small hand trying to pushed me . When I realised she want to take breathe then I left her from my griped . She breathed hardly , tears are rolling down from her eye's , I moved towards her side but she moved backward .

I pulled her waist towards my side , her upper body touched my chest , then I griped her both hands with my one hand and wiped his tears with my another hand thumb . In my mind "Every time whenever I touched her , there is something from my side to want her more" . Then I bent near her throat and said , " Emma baby you are my wife now " .

"And every man his own need!! . I think you knew about it , but if you don't then don't worry about it , because I teach you every step very properly wifey" . She is getting hiccups and said yo....you..are..not..my.. husband.. Nicholas Harrison..
Then I mocked her and said then " who am i to you baby??? " I lift her chin with my other hand so I can see her light brown eyes filled with new fresh tear . And Then she said " you are only my on paper husband not my real husband so get off your dirty hand toward me " . Her words only making me angry then  I released her from my griped and said go right side there is our room . She nodded her head and starting walking silently .

In my mind "what she said I'm only her on paper husband , Emma baby your paper husband is do anything which makes you to belong my bed " . Then evil smiled appear my lips . I wake towards my bedroom where is my wifey right now .

Emma Williams pov;

I'm going with him , firstly I didn't believe that he want to help me . But when he told me his home and my hell , then I understand him , he want to hurt me again now I get in his car and goes with him to his home . When  car is stopped I saw his house .

In my mind , this is not called house , it's called mansion . But I don't react like I'm really impress about his house .  When we walked in the mansion like he said the house. Then I thanked him because whatever this is ???, like hell or house?? . It's didn't matter me because right now I have the palace where I can stay in few days and I have to search the new apartment for me . Because  my old apartment are booked , right now I'm living with my parents in their house from few weeks before , and there me and my dad is living , because my mom is out of town right now that's why I shifted their with him , so I can helped him with his regular work. But everything going wrong and now I'm here with that evil arrogant bastard .

After that thought , I asked him "where is my room"??? . Then he looked my side and said "you are going to sleep with in my bedroom" . Then I looked his said and yelled upon him said , you bastard , "I thank you because you gave me house but you Nicholas Harrison" ," you !!!!! want me to share the room with you!! " . He pulled my wrist towards his side and put his lips on my lips and kissed me roughly  he didn't released me , I try to pushed him with my all forced , so I can take breath  , but it's doesn't effect him, like his body made by stone . When my eyes getting closed and my mind is blocking everything then he released me from his griped . I try to take  breathed full of my lungs , tears are rolling down from my eye's , then he moved towards my side but I moved backward .

But he pulled my waist towards his side , his hard chest touched my upper body , then his one hand griped my both hands to my back after that he wiped my tears with his another hand thumb . Then he bent near my neck ,so i can feel his hot breath on my neck it's make my body shiver . Then he said with his low hush voice , Emma baby you are my wife now .

"And every man his own need . I think you knew about it , but if you don't , then don't worry about it , because I teach you every step , very properly wifey . I got hiccups because of my fear but i try to told myself and said to him yo....you..are..not..my.. husband.. Nicholas Harrison..
Then he mocked me and said then " who am i to you baby???? " like he questioning me . Then he lift my chin with his other hand so he can see my tears and fearful eyes but i don't want him to think that i'm fear with him . I said to him with of my full anger voice " you are only my on paper husband !!!! not my real husband so get off your dirty hand toward me !!!!" . After hear that words he released me from his griped and said go right side there is our room . I nodded my head and starting walking silently .

Nicholas Harrison ;

I get in my room and saw my wifey Emma is not here????