Part-18

Nicholas Harrison pov;

Now , we are in airport I walked towards her side but She moved backward , I looked at her side , she looked scared of me , then I griped her wrist and started walking toward checking counter . One of the airport authority member check me and my wifey then I hand over the passports and tickets . Then I saw her side she is trying to talk with the lady of the airport and the lady giving her smile . I walked towards her side and grab her waist and said "my lovely wifey , we should go " .
Now we are in my jet . She sit beside me , I was holding her hand plumb and she was trying to remove my hand with her hand . She is crying silently , I looked at her and wiped her tears with my thumb . She removed my hand with her cheeks , I looked at her but didn't said anything .

In my mind " what I'm doing ??? when she try to talked  with the lady at the airport , why I'm afraid that she's gonna leave me ??
Yes!!!!! she's gonna leave you because you forcefully married her .
No !!! she will never leave me . That will never going to be happened . She is mine only mine !!!!

I looked at her side , she is sleeping peacefully , her head rest on my shoulder . It's makes me smiled like crazy , I looked at her face , she is murmured something . I try to understand it , she is saying "Please let me go please ...."

What the fuck !!! she want to leave me !!!! I looked at her face but the innocence of her face like small baby  which doesn't know anything and I forget everything by looking on her face . I touched her cheeks and kissed her forehead then there are whispered in her ear "I will never leave you because you are mine wifey" !!!

Now , we are about to landing , I looked at her side . She is sleeping and I don't want her to get up because if she wake up , she try to leave me again !! and I don't want this . When the jet is landed I lifted her in my arms and start walking  . I know everything is already ready , like I want because I already told my secretary Lasy to informed everyone that I'm going to Mexico .

I put her gently on the chair of the airport , so she didn't wake up . Then I took my mobile in the pocket and deal the number of my new secretary , who's appointed by my manager .

Me ; Hello
Secretary ; Hello sir
Me ; Did you arrange everything
Secretary ; yes sir , I do and car is waiting for you and your house is ready with full of servants and maid's sir .
Me ; ok
Then I cut the call .

When I turn to look my wifey . She is trying to get comfort on the chair , then she opened her eyes and get up on the chair and start running , but I catch her arm . She is crying and said with his fearful voice , why are you doing this to me ??? Then she get down on her knees . I got down to her leave and cap her cheeks with my hand plum and said , " you are my wife and you have to accept it " . She looked my side and said " I'm not your wife , you married me against my will " .

Her words make me angry but I have to control myself . Then I look her side and said " look wifey !!! don't create scene here , just get up and start walking with with me because , you don't want me to get angry and did something which you don't like??? ".

She looked my side and get up then I grab her wrist and start walking out from the airport . I saw the driver then we sit in the car , she didn't said anything and sit beside me . After one and half hour we reached out to the place where I'm going to live with my wifey .

When car stopped she looked my side . I get out of the car and so she did . Then I grab her wrist , she didn't said anything just start walking with me .

We enter to our new home . Yes home because now my wife going to living with me , so I'm not going to called it's house , I'm going to called it's home . My wifey home , after we enter the home , she looked my side and said with her low voice " can you please leave my hand because it's hurting me " . I looked at her face , tears are rolling down from her eyes to cheeks . I softly wiped out her tears with my thumb and leave her hand , then she looked directly at my eye's and said " I want to ask you some questions" ???

I nodded my head and yes you can wifey . She looked scared of me but it's doesn't bother me right now.
She said " why you are doing this to me " ???
I said "what did I do wifey "???
She said " marriage ??? Those documents ??? And bought me here !!! Where I don't know " ??!!!
I looked at her face and said " Emma I married you , and you are wife , so you have to stay with me " this is the answer off your all stupid questions .
She looking my side and yelled on me then said , Nicholas you are crazy !!! you know I don't love you!!!! . You marry me against my will and you keep threating me , so I can't leave you!!!! . But whenever I got the chance to leave you !!! You know I will , so that you will never catch me !!! .

Her words divine me crazy , my mind "she will leave me !!!!" I grabbed her arms with my hand , she trying to pushed me . But I pulled her towards my side and said " you will leave me" she looked my face and said "yes I will"

I looked at her side and said " you know wifey , what can I do with you???" So you could never gonna leave me !!!!