Third Wheel⭐

Y/N's pov

While I'm wearing my street outfit cause I'm planning to have some walk in nearby park my phone ring and I saw my bestfriend/rival's caller id so I answer him.

"Hey",

"Hey too",I reply

"Can you go with me in mall Channy ask me to buy his favorite stuff but I'm busy can I have a favor could you buy it for me?Don't worry I'm with you",

"Ohhh okay I'm not busy so I can just catch me here in my groups house cause I'm tired to drive",

"Yey!!sure no problem I love you hyung your the best!!!!",I didn't speak more words and end up the call I cringe because of his I love you he always say that gosh that guy.I lay on my bed when I done wearing a red loose long sleeve, black skinny jean,and black sneaker I just put a light make up and let my brown hair in messy.While browsing I heard a beep in outside indicating its him so I get up and inform my members that I will go in mall with Kai.

I get out of the house and saw Kai leaning in his new car smiling like an idiot so I just rolled my eye.

"Well well like what you see?",he ask me while tapping his car so I chuckle.

"Excuse me are talking about this?",I said then kick his car so he immediately cover that part.

"Yahhh this is very expensice how could you kick it!!",he fake cry.

"Ehh?this is so cheap Kai.",I said then open the passenger seat but I stumble very hard to the point I sat on the ground when I saw her Jennie sitting in there in shock  also.

"Yahhh I didn't told you to enter my car!!!",Kai shouted when he help ne to stand up.

"You didn't told me that you will bring your girlfriend",I said calmly.

"Look ahm remember what I said ago the busy one?actually we're having our da---

"The hell?Kai go buy it by yourself I won't do your favor.",I said then cross my arms

"But you already said yes",he said while pouting so I walk and bump my shoulder to him and open the door in back seat .

He giggled and close the door in passanger seat and run to the other side so he can enter his seat.

"I know you can't say no to me Y/N/N",he said while laughing so I just roll my eyes and look outside.

He start the engine so we could go early to the mall he was talking about.Because of the awkward atmosphere inside of the car I just disturb my attention by the view of seoul.

"Jagi I'll buy you a necklace later in there I saw it in online it was their sale and that  necklace you wearing doesn't suit to you so I just buy you a new one",Kai said referring to the necklace I buy for Jennie argh how could he say its not suit to her it almost perfect.

"Just buy what you want",I heard Jennie said and I look to the front mirror and saw her smiling.

"Jagiya in our next monthsarry I want to bring you in Dua Lipa's concert ",Kai said while looking at Jennie a d smile .

"Really?Its very amazing I'm excited Jagi your the best",Jennie said while hug Kai's arms.

I bite my lips because of their sweet moment.I avoid my gaze from them and look back to outside I regret for coming with them I wish I could go back the time.Jennie was very happy with him I'm grateful and hurt in the same time.That's should be me calling jagiya by Jennie,that's should be me hugging in arm by Jennie but no its him Kai he won.I envy him very much I'm jealous if he was not my bestfriend I already kill him.