THAT BOY...

Who is he?
------------------------------------------------------
                      Y/n's pov
Without any further i entered the class...idk why everyone was talking bout the new transfered student.... 
Teacher: Good morning class!~ so today i am going to introduce you to a new student...hey come in and introduce yourself~~....

???:hello everyone my name is jimin..park jimin....hope we get along.
   Oh shiteu he is the boy from yesterday! Ah his name is jimin....

Teacher: jimin u can sit with y/n..y/n raise ur hand..
  *i raised my hand..oh shit he is coming towards me.!!!*

              *jimin's pov*
oh so her name is y/n...oh god she is hot AF!NO JIMIN U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I WILL ONLY USE HER FOR GETTING BLOOD! I can't control myself..i wanna taste her blood!
jimin:oh hi!
y/n:hi..
Holy crap her voice is so....melodious! No jimin u can't fall for her she is not ur type! And u have a girlfriend!  But her scent is making me crazy i wanna taste her blood! but i am gonna use her for just getting blood! And yes i am a vampire....but my mom was killed by humans..and my dad is also a vampire..but i am a half vampire and my dad is not he is just a vampire not half human like me...but i have to drink blood cause i love it!
y/n: so...um friends?
Jimin: i don't become friends with fucking nerds! So no..
                    Y/n's pov 
Wtf did he just called me a nerd!? This little piece of shit! I am gonna screw him!

Y/n: oh so u r saying that i am a nerd right?
jimin: yes duh!
Y/n:okay but remember i also don't wanna be friends with a fucking hoe like u!
*the bell rang and it's lunch break*
When i was going to the cafeteria someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the store room...and it was...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Tbc
heyyyy mochis! This ur author!
so guess who it is?