marriage!?

???:ahh..well jimin aren't u happy to see me?

Jimin:y-yes "dad"...

My eyes widen at what he said..he is his father?! Omo!

And then he looked at me and smiled....and i smiled back..

Mr.park: hello! My name is park Dae-sung and i am jimin's father..and may i know who are you?

y/n:oh--i am y/n..and i am jimin's ma--

Jimin:GIRLFRIEND! She is my girlfriend!
I looked at jimin in shock and he nodded while looking at me and gave me a deadly glare..i understood what he meant so i started acting..

Y/n:yes..i am his girlfriend and sir plz sit down i will get u something to drink..

Mr park: oh dear so sweet of u..and plz call me dad...

I smiled at him and nodded in respond then i went to the kitchen to get him water..

                     jimin's pov
Dad: So that girl is ur girlfriend..well she is different from all ur ex's..she is kind and pretty..

Jimin:yeah*annoyed*

dad: so u know what..i am arranging a marriage for both of u..that is why i am here...

Jimin: WHAT!? No!-- i mean oh really?! Wow yes!

Dad:okay i am going to stay here until u marry her..and don't worry ik she is a human..

__________________×________________

So what will happen when y/n will get to know bout this marriage? Will she agree?

plz vote for me and i love u guys! Byeeee boiiii!💕🌍