PERVERT!!!

Then the door flung open and it revealed...JIMIN!!!

                  FLASHBACK  
JIMINS POV
when i said i wanna fuck her hard her face turned into a really scared look.....then i bit her on her neck to taste her blood..after that she fainted..

I think i took a lot blood from her...hehe..

Oh shit it's getting late and i have to go home plus it's raining..and i can get out of this locked room easily bcs i am a vampire!

she looks so innocent and cute while sleeping..ugh! i need to stop thinking bout her!
After that i ran as fast as i can while carrying her bridle style....we got really wet from the rain..

I reached my home and led her to the bed room...
holy shit! She is all wet..and she is shivering from cold..i should change her clothes..i smirked and thought bout her reaction..

OH MAN HER BOOB ARE REALLY SEXY AND BIG! AND HER ASS IS REALLY FINE! HOLY SHIT I CAN FEEL MY HUGE MEMBER GETTING HARD! I left her in her panties and bra..bcs they were not wet...and i am not that perverted..maybe heehe..
then i went downstairs to change my..after that i went to check on her..and i opened the door..

     END OF THE FLASHBACK
Y/NS POV:

Y/n: w-who changed my clothes?

Jimin: of course me *SMIRKS*

Y/n:b-but-
jimin:BTW you look sexy in this pink polka dots*smirks*

my face became really red and i quickly covered my self with my hands as there was no blanket...

Y/n:p-please g-give me some clothes..

Jimin: beg for it..and call me daddy..

Y/n: plz jimin!
Jimin:i didn't heard you..say again...

Y/n:plz..
jimin: plz what?

Y/n: plz daddy give me some clothes..

Jimin: sure babygirl...

then he gave me his plane white T-shirt..it was decent but it only reached above my knees..on my thighs...

Jimin:babygirl u look sexy~~

Y/n:plz don't call me babygirl! *i shouted at him*

His gaze got darker and he pinned me on the bed and said..

Jimin: YOU ARE NOT FUCKING ALLOWED TO TALK TO DADDY LIKE THIS!!! UNDERSTAND!?

Y/n: y-yes daddy...

Jimin: good girl..

Jimin: Make me something to eat..NOW!

Y/n: okay d-daddy..

After that we ate kimchi...

We went to the bed room...

jimin: now please me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo buddies this is it for today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Soooo buddies this is it for today!