Chapter 9

They finally arrived at Kim Corp.Jungkook went up straight to Taehyung's office.He bumped into someone at the door.He recognized the person.It was the same girl from yesterday who was   with Taehyung.She looked at him and then left.

"You two seem to be close "Jungkook said as he was taking his seat.
"Who do you mean?"Taehyung asked curiously .
"I mean the the woman that left your office just now."Jungkook stated.
"Well since you asked me i will be honest with you.She is Youna my ex.We dated for 2 years before she left me for another man and went to the states."Taehyung explained.
"Oh .. so why is she back here?"Jungkook asked.
"Well she is saying she wants me back but I told her that I'm married."Taehyung continued.
"Do you still love her?You can still get back with her if you want"Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's eyes.
"I can't get back with her ,Jungkook.I don't love her anymore."Taehyung said looking back into the younger's eyes.

"Okay , since that is cleared let's go and eat I'm famished"Jungkook said with a smile.Taehyung smiled back  at him and they left for Jungkook's  favorite  place,Subway.

Time skip to the opharnage
Jungkook was amazed at how Taehyung was getting along well with the kids.He was sure he would make a great father some day.He saw that he was smiling and laughing genuinely.

"I have to admit that you get along well with kids and you would make a great dad"Jungkook said as they were in the car returning home.
"You think so?"Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.The couple had been married for 2 months and four months remained.

One day Jungkook ran into Younha and told him all the obvious things about how Taehyung dosent love him and love her.Jungkook couldn't help but roll his eyes.How dare she say that to a married man.Its not like Jungkook stole Taehyung from her.She was the one who left him.Jungkook had to suppress the urge to slap her.

Time skip to 2 weeks.
"What ?you mean your husband's ex came and say that to you?"Jin exclaimed.
"She is really getting on my nerves "Jungkook said rubbing his forehead.
"Did you tell Taehyung?"Jimin asked.
"No i haven't "Jungkook said.
The boys were having a night out at Jin's place.They haven't seen each other in a while.

As time went on ,Jungkook started feeling insecure as he was seeing Taehyung with Yuona.He didn't know why any of this was affecting him.They only had a contract married after all.Did Taehyung lie to him when he told him that he doesn't love her anymore.Taehyung could tell that there was a change in Jungkook's behaviour towards him.He would spend most of his time after class at the practice room with Jimin and Yoongi.He didn't know what to do with his feelings.

He would always come home late and Taehyung wasn't having non of it.
"You are late again "Taehyung said as he was sitting on the couch.
"Umh i had practise"Jungkook said as he was making his way up to their room.
"So why are you avoiding me?"Taehyung finally asked the he has been wanting to ask for weeks now.
"How about you be honest with me first"Jungkook snapped.
"About what?"Taehyung asked.
"Youna , don't you love her?Just tell me the truth and stop treating me like an idiot who doesn't know anything"Jungkook half yelled.
"Trust me Jungkook , i really don't love her.I have already told her that but she doesn't seem to understand me."Taehyung said slowly.
"Can't you get rid of her I'm tired of her telling me about how much you love her and not me.I very well know that there is no love between us but she should know her place"Jungkook spat.
"What ?,She talked to you?"Taehyung asked clearly shocked.
"Apparently she did"Jungkook said tilting his head.
"I'm really sorry Jungkook ,  i will deal with her"Taehyung promised
"Yah do better do that"Jungkook said and left.
"He looked jealous"Taehyung said to himself and then smiled.

Jungkook was shocked to see that there was no sight of Youna anyway.He somehow felt relieved.From there onwards their relationship improved.

Taehyung confessed his love to Jungkook and he was also happy.They agreed to take things slowly.Everything was going well until one day.

Jungkook was playing overwatch when he got a text from an unknown number.It read.

Unknown
You can fool yourself thinking that Taehyung loves you.Do you even know why he married you.He wanted to show me and the world he was over me.

It now made tense to Jungkook especially the marriage contract.He had never asked Taehyung why he wanted to get married to him in the first place.He had hoped that things would change after the 6 months.The contract was to expire today.

Jungkook didn't know what to do.He looked around the room until he spotted a wine bottle on the wine cellar.He had not had a drink in a while so why not.Taehyung came back to find Jungkook wasted on the living room carpet.
"Yah!Jungkook what did you do.?Why were you drinking?".
"It's because of you jerk"Jungkook slurred.
"What did I do?"Taehyung said as he was trying to get Jungkook to sit.Jungkook put his arm on Taehyung's neck and then slurred."Make love to me jerk"
"No Jungkook you are drunk,don't say things that you will regret"Taehyung warned.
"You are just a coward , you jerk"Jungkook slurred.
"Jungkook please shut up, for fuck sake"Taehyung half yelled.
"Does that mean you will do it?"Jungkook slurred again.
Taehyung didn't say anything and carried him bridal style to their room.

When Taehyung was about to lay the boy down Jungkook grabbed his neck and connected their lips.That had done it for Taehyung he couldn't hold it any longer and did what Jungkook wanted.The rest was history.
(I'm sorry .I can't write a smut.I'm too innocent)😣