Chapter 11

Jungkook woke up and throw up his guts out.Taehyung heard this and went up to him.
"Are you okay?"Taehyung asked.
"I don't know , i have been constantly throwing up for a while now"Jungkook said with his hand on his stomach.
"Have you gone to the doctor?"Jungkook shook his head.
"One should not ignore his health.You should find some time to visit the doctor.I will come with you.Okay?"Taehyung assured.Jungkook nodded his head.

They went to the doctor the following week.Right now they were sitting in Taehyung's family doctor's office.Suho was done examining Jungkook .He sat on his chair and faced the couple with a serious face.
"When was the last time you guys had sex"Suho asked.
"About a month ago"Taehyung asked not sure why they were  being asked such a question.
"Is something wrong ?Do i have an STI?"Jungkook exclaimed.
"No don't worry it's nothing like that "Suho said.
"Then what is it?"Taehyung asked getting impatient.
"I don't know how to break this news to you but I think Jungkook might be pregnant"Suho said.
"Hyung,is that supposed to be funny?"Taehyung asked with a straight face.
"Well i have actually heard about some males who can conceive but I hadn't see one personally.So to be sure i need Jungkook to take this pregnancy test."Suho said.Jungkook didn't say anything , he was beyond shocked.How could this happen to him.?
Suho took him to the bathroom and took the test.It was positive.
Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said."I was the one who was drunk but couldn't you think of using protection?"
"I didn't have any  and you were getting super impatient"Taehyung said with a pout and Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Guys this is not the time to be fighting"Suho half yelled.
"You guys  can see your child for the first time if you want."Suho continued.The couple nodded.
Jungkook sat on a chair and Suho put a jell on his stomach.
"If you see a been shaped structure that's your baby"Suho said and the couple nodded.
Suho started moving the machine and Jungkook suddenly gasped and covered his mouth.
"But they are 2 of them does that mean I will be having twins?"Jungkook asked with his eyes opened wide.
"Yes it seems like it"Suho said with a smile .
Taehyung couldn't hide his happiness and hugged his husband."I can print the picture for you if you want "Suho said
"Yes please,i want to  have the first picture of our child"Taehyung said with his boxy smile that he rarely showed.Jungkook felt like he was having a headache.All this was too much to handle.
"Well guys,your next appointment is after three months don't miss it"Suho said with a happy smile

They left the hospital and Taehyung was all happy smiles and Jungkook didn't say anything."But hyung why didn't you stop me .I know i can get crazy when I'm drunk "Jungkook said  while they were in the car.
"You should have seen yourself that day Jungkook plus i don't regret it since i know i will be a father"Taehyung said proudly.
"Alcohol is my enemy"Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.
"You seem happy Hyung"Jungkook said.
"I could have never been more happier my whole life, plus you said I would make a great father yourself."Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's hand in his own intertwining them
"Well , i take that back "Jungkook teased.
"Don't think about anything Jungkook .Just go with the flow and everything will be alright "Taehyung said.
"Well it's easily said than done you know"Jungkook said.
"You shouldn't worry you will be graduating soon right?"Taehyung said.
"Well in September and that's in 2 months"Jungkook added

They got home and Jungkook took a hot shower.After he was done he put a towel around his waist .He stood in the mirror looking at his belly.Taehyung came and hugged him from behind.
"I still can't believe that they are actually two babies growing inside me"Jungkook said.
"It's hard to believe right ?"Taehyung asked
Jungkook nodded.
"You should get dressed i made dinner just for you"Taehyung said with a smile.
Jungkook nodded as Taehyung lets go of his waist.Just then he got a text.

Chim
Don't tell me you have forgotten about your best friend just because you have a husband.

Kookie
It's not like you didn't refuse to hang out with me a few times because of a certain midget.

Chim
Okay let's say that we are even now.

Kookie
I have something to tell you but in person or you will die from shock over the phone.

Chim
Oh can't wait.Ah Yuguem and Bambam came back a week ago but they don't seem to be in the right states of mind.You should see Yuguem , the poor guy looks traumatized.

Kookie
It only makes sense since they got kidnapped.

Chim
Wait how would you know that they were kidnapped?No one from college knows where they had been.Except ....

Kookie
Except what?

Chim
If you kidnapped them.

Kookie
Chim, are you high or something?What do i have against them?

Chim
I think it's because you are married to a phycopath and he is rubbing off on you.

Kookie
He did it not me , alright?

Chim
I thought as much

Taehyung came back up and told him he should go and eat before the food gets cold.Jungkook went downstairs and saw a lot of food on the table and he felt really happy.He ate his food to his heart's content.They did dishes together and went to cuddle in their bed.

The next morning Taehyung dropped Jungkook at college as usual.He met Jimin at lunch time and told him all about the pregnancy fiasco and he almost dropped his jaws to the ground.

Jungkook went to Yuguem's dorm to see him.He was getting better by the day and Jungkook felt really sorry for everything he had to go through because of Taehyung.