searching for tickets

Imagine you're a big fan of the Hobbit and you've always wanted to go to the premiere but you don't have the tickets to go that is until you're friend tells you she's got two tickets for you and her to go.
Sarah  says "guess what I've just bagged two tickets to the Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug and two tickets and you and I are going to London to see Richard Armitage"?

You are in shock and you cannot cope with her idea of going to the premiere of the Hobbit.

You're thinking .......

" my god I'm going to the premiere to see him .......... to see Richard oh my god going to London"!

Within the next week you were packing for London Sarah  says " I've booked the train tickets £30"!

You ask Sarah  whether you've got to pay anything Sarah smiles " No you don't because I've paid it all so you can just relax and enjoy the scenery of the Premiere of The Hobbit: The doaslation of Smaug"!

But Sarah didn't say was that you were going on the premiere carpet with one of the stars of the film, however you cannot fathom who or which one of the stars you're going to walk the green Carpet, you scratch you're head thinking who could it be that's going to guide you up the light green carpet.

Sarah won't say a word ........ The question is why ask yourself why or indeed who.

Three days we'd been in London and I'd been wondering who I was going on the carpet, with from our window of the hotel Leciester Square hotel every morning I'd look out to the  bedroom window and see the men working hard to get the carpet down at least before sorting the rigging for the lighting.

The security guards were posted the gates, rehearsing for when the Hobbit Stars and their families arrival.

Richard Armitage imagine: Helping Handजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें