1st December: Premiere night

You can relax, everything is ready your dress heels hair and make up are done.

The day had passed and it was 4pm you start to get ready for the premiere, Sarah isn't actually jealous of me going to the premiere you told her that she had to come as she had two tickets for me and her but then I knew that a certain someone had to have a plus one to the premiere, Richard Armitage.

My hair and make up was done so all that was left for me to do was put my black plunge line lace body con dress on with black heels, Richard my date had sent his car to the Leciester Square hotel to pick me up the Receptionist had phone Sarah to say that Richard Armitage's car was coming for you.

You didn't feel comfortable with dress being short so you pulled down just above the knee.

It took an hour for you get ready Sarah says " for heavens sake hurry up the car will be here a minute"!

You instruct Sarah to close her eyes when you came out of bedroom

(Pre - premiere conversation)

Sarah: " Oh Alice you look absolutely stunning your mystery Prince Charming is awaiting your arrival"!

You: " you mean Richard Sarah Richard Armitage is my mystery plus one"!

Sarah: " I negoated with him that he must have a date and I suggested you"!

You: " Did you indeed"? Well I am grateful to you Sarah darling for doing that for me.

Sarah: " you're welcome I will follow you once you've gone besides I'm just going to be a Spector your the real star angel as Richards date you're going to be on that green carpet with him if you want him to be in love with you must chat him up"!

You: " No Sarah I can't as you put it chat him up"!

Sarah: " yes you can flirt with him a little"!

(Suddenly the phone rings)

Sarah talks to them

The receptionist says " Hello there's a car out front for your friend Alice

Sarah says thanks and puts the phone down.

Sarah: " its here darling"!

You: " Oh I'm really nervous I'm shaking"!

Sarah: " I order you to have a wonderful time with Richard I'll be watching no need to be nervous it's ok to feel like this on night like this"!

You: " you order me? I will have a nice time socializing with my date and maybe flirt with him"!

Sarah: " yes I order you to have a wonderful time with Richard"!

You: " I have to go now but I will see you there"!