Richard's house

We eventually left the premiere after party about half 12, you are shattered, you fell asleep in the Richards limp you felt he's eyes on you as you peacefully slept, Suddenly you felt Richard's house then the car stopped abruptly Richard climbed first then came to my side of the car, he gently unplucked my seatbelt, he then lifted you from the car.

Richard Armitage: (whispering) " shh shh I've got you rest my darling rest"!

You open your eyes slowly as he carries you into the house he had a huge house, you slept as he went into kitchen quietly to put the kettle on, then he returns you, again you open your eyes slowly Richards bent you beside you with one hand on your head stroking your hair gently,

Richard Armitage (whispering): " you rested my darling"!

You want to speak but you can't that is until Richard sneaks off you push yourself up off his sofa,

You: " Richard where are you"?

You immediately start to panic ........

Richard comes back downstairs with the devert, " Come on darling it's time for you to be going to be bed"!

Richard gently lifts you off the sofa and carries you upstairs choosing to place on his bed he gently tucks you in and then you are off ...... asleep.

You sleep so quietly Richard couldn't hear you so he came in to check on you, you stay in open your eyes slowly and you see him standing over

Richard Armitage: " No no you rest there my angel I'll be downstairs if you need anything ..... just shout I'll have the lounge door open"!

You: " don't leave me"!

Richard Armitage: " No no my angel i won't I'm not going to leave you I'll be down stairs as I said the lounge door will be open"! Holding your hand tightly he gently kisses you on the head.

Imgaine your lay there you and stop thinking about your friend Sarah, Richard reappears as if from no where you try to smuggle out a laugh but you can't your tired from the nights events.

It's 1am in the morning and you awake to the sound of rain patting on the windows you rub your eyes.

You rush downstairs with one of Richards old shirts on quietly creep into the lounge when you see Richard snoring his head off he satisfied that he's not awaken from patterning of the rain,

You snuck back up the stairs and quietly shut Richards bedroom door you thinking at the time that sleeping Richard was asleep on the sofa downstairs when actually he snuck upstairs choosing to quietly opened his bedroom door you standing at the bedroom window he walks up behind you.

Richard Armitage: " Angel what are you doing looking outside where the rain was still coming down"!

You: " you get don't do that again you bloody scared the life out of me"!

Richard Armitage: " Did I? I'm sorry my darling it's nearly half 1 in the morning time for you to go to bed you naughty giggle"!

You felt Richards finger brush hair back which showed some bare flesh he lay his head on your colar bone

Richard Armitage: " Come bed Now Alice my princess you've got to be up early in the morning as have I if you do as your told over cold water will be thrown on you"! (Jokeingly)

You: " Armitage don't you dare you git"!

Richard lifts you off the floor ........

You: " Armitage I swear to god if you don't put me down I'm going kill ya"!

Richard Armitage: " Kill me you wouldn't would you"?

You: " I will if you don't stop being a naughty dwarf"!

Your lying on the bed staring up at Richard with my arms still wrapped around him he gently lowers me on his bed.

Richard Armitage: (stroking your hair) " shh shh beautiful sleep now"!

You: (smiling) " don't leave me Richard"!

Richard Armitage: " I'm not going anywhere sweetie I'm right here I'm right here (kissing your hand)"!

He lied next to me I lay with the devert wrapped around me with me eyes closed. I feel Richard's eyes on me then he holds me close.

It was 5am in the morning I saw Richard quietly sleeping next to me I climb from the bed and walk down stairs and refill the kettle, I hear his footsteps coming downstairs.

Richard Armitage: " Good morning my sweetheart"! ( placing his arms around your waist)

You put your head back onto his shoulder and gave a big sigh ........

You: " the Kettle is boiling"!

Before you could say anything he hands were in yours.

You: " Richard I'm making the coffees hold your horses for heavens sake"!

Richard Armitage: " your cross with me aren't you"!

You:  ( laughing) " whatever gave you that idea sweetheart"!

Richard  Armitage:  " anyway what brings you up this early I presumed you'd be bed fast asleep and me doing the breakfast"!

You: (giggling) " Well you know what thought did ......... Too much thinking of your thinking Armitage it's dangerous"!

Richard Armitage: (giggling hard) " you cheeky ..... swine"!