the beginging

Dr. Brenagins point of view

××××××××××××××××××××××××

We had done it. Well I had at least.

We had officially made a machine that makes a new identity. We just need to test it out. I had been sending out people to watch people outside our lab and see who might be worthy of my new invention.

It had been reduced enough into about a tablet size and the user would be able to awnser certain question of their specified choices and when they finished they would enter a machine and in a hour or more.

The only side affects so far, well they were pretty bad, they were:

Memory loss,people in the mindset that they were a baby, basicly  making a new person.

They would wake up as that new person and well..leave that life behind .I shuddered at the thought. I sat down on a nearby chair and kept thinking about how we could make the machine better

"What are you thinking about so hardly?we already started testing another patient." Said a young scientist named Dr.hardy

He's a young tall guy around 20 something and thinks he's all that.

I sighed and pulled my hands through my graying dark brown hair and followed Dr.hardy

We went into the testing room and stared at the tall metal walls and saw that more  plastic white tables and plastic lawn chairs were lined up with men and women writing on tablets with styluses and the sound of electronic typing filling the room. The test area would've been just inches away from us if we hadn't put a glass wall inches away from the table area.

"Your here Dr.brenagin, the testing is nearly perfect."jalto said

Jalto was a pudgy man with short black hair and dark green eyes. He was very smart but kinda stupid at other times.

"The director will be pleased" I said watching the lab rats pressing done and entering the machine , not paying attention

"Hello?" Jalto said waving a hand in front of my face

"Oh..um yeah" I stuttered "today I am going out and getting some more experiments"

"I thought you usually sent out teams?"

"They don't work as well"

"Oh"

"Anyways could I have the information on Andrea evans ?I have been keeping a close eye on her"

"Sure" he said handing me a yellow folder

"Thank you. I'll be back in a few hours

" do you think she won't resist?"

"I know she will"

"He's so odd sometimes" I heard him mutter as I left the room

I grunted and went to my bedroom and changed into some more normal looking clothes and tried to look less crazed than usual. I looked at my piercing blue cold eyes and sighed at the fading smile wrinkles. Since those days were long gone.

I walked until I got into the garage where we kept our car and took to the keys to a nice looking dark red car and drove in the direction of Andreas house.

As I was driving around I thought what I would do to get her to come,kidnapping?talking to the parents?

No all bad ideas,I kept thinking as I drove and finally came up with a plan,

I would use a experimental disguising pen.

It looked like a pen but all I had to do was press a button hidden on the side and it turned into a tablet computer

I quickly typed up who she was related to. A bunch of things popped up and I looked for most closest too. I saw some pictures pop up on each relative.

I decided on pretending to be the one closest to her, her mom.

I know it sounds weird,but she trusted her very much, I pressed OK and smiled evily to myself. I picked the outfit that seems most normal to the pictures i saw and walked into the house, plans running through my head rapidly.

I walked to the nearest mirror and noticed I didnt look bad. and walked up stairs pretending to be her until this evening. That's when the plan would start.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

So how was it? This will be my first real story :)

So please don't hate . anyways bye!

-lemon