chapter 2

Andrea's point of view

--------√√√√√---------

I woke up with my mom staring at me in the doorway looking at me oddly like there was something going through her head.

Something I couldn't understand, birthday? No my birthday was a few months ago ( I just turned 15) I had red velvet cake and got a new pair of headphones. Surprise trip to somewhere? No, I would know if she was taking me somewhere. She would have that look in her eye,But I didn't see it this morning . Suddenly she noticed I was staring at her,staring back at me like I was pesky fly, her eyes seemed to be fighting over which color to be.

"Oh..oh sorry just seeing if you got up" she said her voice cracking

"Um..anyways get ready for school, bye!" Mom barely saying the words before running off

"Okay..?" I said to myself  I hope I imagined this, just waking up

I reluctantly got out of bed and checked what time it was and I saw it was 5:30!

"Why she get me up this early? I was supposed to get up at six!" I muttered angrily

I went into my small closet and put on some black pants and blue short sleeved shirt and some sneakers.

I walked over to my mirror and stared at my dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. Mom said they are my best feature of my face.

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I noticed,as I was walking down the stairs I saw her looking out the window watching a fancy looking car in the driveway like she owned it.

I made myself some cereal and toast. I poured some Trix into a bowl from a cabinet and slathered some grape jelly onto some toast.

I grabbed my backpack and waited for the bus to come by. I turned on the TV and watched whatever looked good.

I saw the bus come and I found a empty seat in the middle row and eventually the bus stopped at Stanford high school.

I grabbed my phone out , ready for a long boring day.

(Time skip )

••••••••••••••√√√√√•••••••

3:45 pm

"Your dismissed" said my boring teacher Mrs.Leslie as the bell rung

I  got on the bus home and watched the bus pas the same landmarks I had seen so many times.

We got to my neighborhood and got to my house. I almost ran out of the door ready to get away from that cursed school.

I ran inside the house to see a very creepy smiling woman,like she was gonna hold up a chainsaw and cut me into a million pieces , oddly she didn't , and only said

"While you were gone I made you something."she said almost shoving a blueberry muffin

" thanks." I said faking a smile and taking it gingerly

I took a tiny bite and besides having a weird after taste it tasted normal

I took it up to my room and finished my homework slowly but surely

I occasionally took nibbles every now and then and eventually it was all in my stomach.

I sat around and checked Instagram on my phone and yawned. I layed down on my bed and my last memory I remembered was the sunshine outside my window, and the last time I would see that window forever.

Dr. Brenagin

|||||||||||||||

*flashback*

I locked the basement door behind me and had gotten rid of the real mom, permanently.

I walked upstairs into her room and stopped in the doorway,watching her sleep before waking over there and waking her up and running back to my original spot.

She slowly woke up, staring at me sleepy eyed

I didn't really know what her mom would usually say so I just said what came to my head,

"Oh..oh sorry just seeing if you got up!" My voice cracking

"Um..anyways get ready for school" I said barely finishing my sentence before running out

I ran downstairs and watched the expensive car,so it wasn't taken

I barely noticed when she went out the door .I went into the kitchen and started making a "treat" with a little prize that would knock her out in the hour.

I slowly looked up how to make it and put in the ingredients and eventually added my prize .

She gingerly took it and fake smiled "thanks"

*flashback over*

I walked up stairs and saw her knocked out on her bed  I picked her up and went outside and set her in the car . I  made sure no one found out anything grabbing the things I needed and made the beginning of a house fire and drove off, the smell of smoke and the sound of fire men yelling slowly fading away as I drove closer to the lab.

I smirked as I looked in the mirror and saw she was still unconscious.

I drove up to the familiar sign and changed back to my original self and put in my code and voice recognition.

The gate opened and I joyously entered and told the female nurses in the building to take care of this patient until further notice, they nodded and ran off with the almost awake girl.

¶¶¶¶∆¶¶∆¶∆¶¶¶¶¶¶∆∆¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

How is it ? I'm really excited for the next chapter =)

-lemon