Part 10

This takes place after the initiates leave for dinner
Four's POV

I can't keep the new girl, Is, and how eerily familiar she is out of my mind. Thankfully Tris provides me with a welcome distraction. I cradle her face and lean in slowly. The kiss is slow and soft. We pull away and Tris smiles. I think her smile is one of my favorite things in the whole world (Next to dauntless cake of course). 

"I've been waiting all day to do that," she says putting knives away in the cabinet.

"You look very nice today," I compliment.

"Thanks," she says her smile growing. God her smile. It reminds me of my sister's. Which looks like Is's. Oh My Dauntless. What if Is is my sister? They look similar. She came from abnegation, and she has the same name. I know she recognized me and I her. My only doubt is that Marcus said she was dead, but what if he lied.

"Tobias, what's wrong?" she says.

"Did I ever tell you about my sister?" I say solemnly.

"You had a sister?" she says shocked. 

"Sit down this is a long story," I tell her. She sits down against the wall, and I slide down next to her. I explain my sister, what Marcus told me about her death, and my suspicions about Is. 

"You think Is is Isabelle?" she says once I finish.

"Yeah," I breathe.

"Why don't you ask her?" she suggests.

"No, she won't tell me the truth," I sigh.

"What about Candor or Dauntless?"

"Tris, that's a great idea. Thank you," I exclaim. "I need to find Zeke." I rush out of the training room to the control room.

When I get there Zeke isn't there. Where is he?  I check my watch. 7:00, Dinner that's where he is. I shut the light off and run towards the mess hall. When I get close, I hear screams. They're the same screams that feature in my nightmares, my sister's. 

"Isabelle," I scream pushing through the crowd. Sure enough, there Is is. 

"Tobias," she screams and I need no more confirmation. Is is Isabelle.

"Stay away from my sister," I growl, and people send me confused glances. Her eyes look up at me and they are full of terror.

_______________________________________________________________________________

What a chapter. I just wanted to thank Emi_Kurtu for all the wonderful support. If you want to get a shout out in the next part don't forget to vote and comment. Also I know I said 100 reads and we're currently at 185 it took a long time took write this. Comment what pov you guys want me to do once we hit 500 views or 100 votes.

~Quinn