Chapter 6: War?!

"So back when the first group was sent here, no one knew what was going on. It hadn't happened before, after all. With all other groups they had seen from the outside what was going on, we could only see from the inside.

"At first, everyone thought this was some sort of dream, but it quickly became apparent that it wasn't a dream, something bad was happening. Something bigger was at play. We quickly realized, we were going to have to find a way to survive.

"Back in the first days, we all had no problems staying together. After all it was just ten people back then. For the first month we worked together, getting food and water. Felix, or Pewdiepie, kept the peace, he was basically our leader back then. He kept us all working together.

"It was wen Felix disappeared that everything we had worked to make, our tree houses, our hunting patrols, our systems, even our friendships disintegrated.

"No one was sure of what to do, and we quickly began to fall apart, and at the center of it all, Joel and I were trying to keep everything together. We had Wolfy who was barely functional after Felix disappeared, and so Jordan's number one priority was no longer survival of the group, but survival of him and his girlfriend. Lauren and Alex had gotten back together when Felix was in charge, and now that he was gone, they began to wonder if they would do better without a group. Thamill, also known as TyrantitarTube, had no prior ties to us and was beginning to only trust himself, stealing from the group, doing whatever he wanted. Sabre also knew no one and was kinda going crazy because of it. The only one who seemed willing to stick it out was James, ThnxCya.

"The stress of holding everyone together finally snapped three months after Felix left when Sabre left out on his own, encouraging Jordan to go away with Wolfy, and Lauren and Alex to run away. That's when the fights started happening.

"At first, they were just yelling, and they wouldn't last long. We would argue for a few minutes, realize how we were being stupid, and make up. But soon, they started stretching out to be longer and longer.

"I still remember the day that he didn't apologize after the fight, a month after everyone except James left us. I remember what we were arguing about, it was who was meant to go out for water that night. It was so stupid, now that I think of it, but in the moment it had meant so much. It had been a shorter fight, only 15 minutes, but when he walked away and I apologized, he just kept walking, and I didn't get to see him again.

"James stuck with me until the next group came. That's when the war started. I had found Yammy and Lauren quite quickly, and James had found his friend, Justin or Thinknoodles. The five of us were together, but then, the raid happened.

"It started with smoke, and I knew something was wrong. We quickly evacuated the treehouse and ran to the river to get buckets of water to stop the fire. When it finally went out, there was nothing left of the tree, my first home in this strange world. And I knew who had done it.

"It was that day I told him to stay away forever, and that I hated him. And now, there's no going back. What's done is done, and Jizzie is forever sunk."

*If you don't want to read this whole thing, I'm gonna start posting only around once a week. Okay you can move on or read the thing below.*

So... Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. So basically... On Friday my life got a whole lot worse. My grandpa's brother, one of the closest things I have to an uncle on my mom's side as she has no siblings, passed away in his sleep. I'm not really sure how to function any more. I keep writing one shots and chapters for this and thinking their horrible and stop half way. So I'm trying something different. I'm going to try to post on either here or on Please Stay With Me at least once a week. If it's a one shot I can't promise what it will be. It might end up being a proper one shot, a little mini shot, or even a drawing/comic that probably isn't very good, but it is there to make you feel better about yourself. I can't promise any more than once a week, because TBH, I feel like the title of this book. However, I want to keep posting for three reasons. 1. I love the Wattpad Community. 2. I want to give you guys content. 3. Based on Wattpad algorithms, if I don't keep posting... My stories will get buried and it will be very hard for people to find them so... Please Stay With And has already fallen quite a bit since my grandpa died, and that's okay, but I'd hate to see it hurried. Uhh anyways guys. See you later YouTube Fans! Peace!