Chapter 6 (bc i love you guys)

6.

Xurhi.

"What are you wearing?" Dream asked, coming into my room. "I'm still debating sheer two piece cover up, or one piece with the sheer dress cover up." I said looking at them on the bed. "Hmm tough one, they're both all white. How are you going to wear you hair? Like that?" She asked, and I shrugged.

We were going to some all white pool party that was supposed to be a who's who event. The week before I had just gotten back from my writing gig in Houston, and everything went well. I was advised to start rubbing more shoulders to get my name out more, and this was a night for just that.

I had finally reached my goal weight, and size, so this was also a celebratory weekend for me as well. I was feeling good all around, opposed to how things had gone down three weeks ago. I still hadn't talked to Saint, but I wasn't surprised or too pressed about it. Hurt and I had kicked things up, even though we still weren't together, and I wasn't pressing that either.

My focus was steadied on my music, and getting my brand out. I had been talking with a guy named, Brandon who was scoping to be my manager, but I wasn't totally sure about him yet. He had experience, but the other artist he worked with weren't anything that interested me.

I was also weighing a contract with a production team as a writer, that seemed more fitting for me. It didn't tie all my work to them, but I could be called on demand, which I didn't mind. It was with the team I had just worked with, and with the check I received minus royalties, I was thinking this was the way to go.

"What are you going to do Xurhi," Dream said, breaking my thoughts. "I still haven't taken out my twists, so a twist out and maybe the one piece?" I wondered, and she nodded. "What happened to that silver sheer looking skirt you had? You should wear that over it instead." She said, and I agreed.

"Okay, now get ready." She said, after I grabbed it out of the closet. I had already showered, and done my makeup, so it was easy once I finished dressing. I slipped my suit on, and checked the backside knowing my ass didn't go anywhere.

It swallowed the back, like I knew it would, but with the skirt, it wasn't as noticeable. I went to the bathroom, and began untwisting my hair, and about 20 minutes later I was finished, and styled it a bit before I was ready.

"Bitch I know you're not sleep." I said, as I went into the living room. "No I was praying." She said, and I made a face. "Let me find a wealthy white man." She said, making me laugh. "I'll drive." I offered. "Mhmm, I will. My people told me Saint and a few others from the Neighborhood might be here. You know how you do." She said, making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck him." "Did you? Cause bitch you still won't tell me." She said, and I laughed. "No, we just kissed." I admitted. "Like a nasty kiss?" She asked, and I nodded, as I got in the passenger side.

"Damn, when?" "The last time I saw him. I wouldn't let him fuck, but I asked him to leave, so I could call Hurt." I told her, and she made a face. "I like Hurt, and all, but that nigga don't have shit on Saint. You should have fucked him, bitch, I'm mad at you now, and you told him Hurt was going to come over?" She asked, and I sucked my teeth.

"The same night he told me he might have gotten that girl pregnant. I wasn't fucking him." I defended, and she shook her head. "That crazy bitch wishes she was pregnant. She might be here too." She said, and I shrugged not caring.

"I'm living my best life, and I look damned good." I said, before I began to take a snap of us. She made her cute faces, before I posted them. A few minutes later, I got a response from Hurt. He was with his daughter for the weekend, and knew he was unavailable for the most part.