Friend

Friend /frend/
Noun
A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

A friend is supposed to be loyal. A friend is supposed love you. But a true friend will always be there for you no matter what. That friend could fit into different categories or just one. Like the psycho type of friend, the nerd, the flirty one, the stupid one, etc. And it doesn't matter as long as you know the person right? Well that's put into question when you fall in love with your best friend.

Part 1

  And that's how Roman felt. So hopelessly in love with his best friend Dean. Roman was always daydreaming and that didn't really help his situation. But what made things worse was that Dean was not a free man. He had Paige around his finger and he loved her. They only needed the next 6 months and then they'll graduate high school. Roman got separated from the group and started hangout with the school nerd, Seth Rollins. Their group consisted of Dean, Roman, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, and other jocks but because Roman was more intelligent, he was put into more challenging classes.
And in almost all his classes, Seth was there, except for 6th period. Roman had AP Physics while Seth had AP Biology. They've been only 3 months into the school year and they grew a strong bond. But he missed Dean. He only had 3 classes with Dean but they don't even talk because Dean would be too busy sucking Paige's face. But it didn't stop Roman from texting him. Dean replied to every message.
They were so close before but it felt like they were nonexistent to each other even if they knew each other since 4th grade. It hurt Roman but something in him wouldn't let him give up and he didn't know what. When he was in 10th grade, he knew something was wrong when he started feeling weird near Dean. He was confused until the following year when they went to a party. Dean had gotten so wasted that the Samoan had to carry him home. On the way home, Dean would make sexual comments and movements. He would talk dirty about how he wanted to fuck and be touched. Roman was bright red but what made him lose his mind was when the Ohioan squeezed his asscheeks. After that night, he knew he would never look at Dean the same way ever again. But what hurt him was that Dean didn't remember anything from the night before.
In that same month, Dean met Paige and he couldn't stay away from her. Roman just deflated and stayed away from Dean for a bit. He isolated himself because it hurt too much. And Dean didn't even notice until he acknowledged his presence. Roman started believing he wasn't needed by Dean but instead he needed him. That shook him to the core. But now he was on his own.
  He was walking with Seth to English class when they bumped into Dean and Paige. One thing for sure, this was awkward because he never told Dean about hanging out with Seth. And the look on Dean's face read really? Him? as he glared at the nerd. He rolled his eyes before speed walking away with her, leaving Roman confused as hell. He apologized to Seth and they kept walking. To cheer Seth up, he held his pinky with his own and made weird facial expressions. That was their silent caressing for each other for when one or both felt a little blue.
  What they didn't know was that Dean watched every moment with a hurt and angry expression. After he had dropped off Paige in Calculus, he went to go find them. But that's not what he wanted to see. But now he saw with a mix of blue and red. And he didn't know why.
  If you were to ask him how it felt to love someone you know with every fiber in you, he'd tell you calming, with a side of crazy. He had a routine for every little thing Dean did. Well almost. Every time Dean was hung over, he would immediately throw him over his shoulder and get him home. He'll lay him on the bed as he drew a warm bath for him. When the tub was ready, he'd carry him to the bathroom and place him on the toilet seat before stripping him of all of his clothes except his boxers. And then he would bathe him. And then clothe him. And rock him till he fell asleep.
  After that day, Dean distanced himself from Roman. Roman knew but for once, he didn't care. He had Seth to hangout with. But he also knew his heart ached.