-Chapter✧FourtyTwo-

✧IS THAT A HICKEY?✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Remus luckily was the one who managed to remember an alarm clock, and it was perfect because Aurora wanted to review the last given minutes as she waited for the boys to get ready.

James tried talking to her but there was really nothing anyone can say and so they hurried off towards the grand hall where Sirius let her take his textbook as she didn't have anything with her.

Her little flocks made sure that she was prepared, but as soon as the clock struck 8 the room was cleared of all the other grades as one wave of Dumbledore's wand and they took the same seats as they all had yesterday.

Luckily Sirius was right beside his sister as he didn't want to be anywhere else at the moment. At first he thought it would be grand to just take a peek, but she was on autopilot, he could recognize it in an instant. The hint of a smile flashed on her face a few times as he noted but otherwise she was doing eight things at once.

"Why did you cut it like that?" The proctor asked, and Aurora turned her head up for a moment and nodded. Explaining to the man that the thinner the slice would allow it to soak at a quicker time.

However the second she had met McGonagal's stare the blush and smile had rallied on them. Sirius had caught this, as did Rabastan.

A proud breath rallied in his chest as the proctor took rather a big interest in her. Even the young Mr.Lestrange stuck around a given moment to see the test giver wanting a name.

He rushed outside to see if Aurora was still there, but she wasn't. He hasn't seen her since yesterday and frankly it kept him up at night. That and as he was searching with the rest of his mates, it suddenly became a conspiracy...That those that he's called friends could possibly get his Aurora.

He'd kill them. 

Honest on his soul, to see her in McNair's arms, or Avery's opportunity to be intimate with her? Merlin it had built him up to an accounted nightmare as he attempted to close his eyes after the potion's practical.

However it was indeed the gang up of Avery and McNair who came to the rescue at that moment for Rabastan as they had found Aurora simply in the library and coaxed her to go and talk to him.

Course coax was worried shifts and scared expressions, not that they could even begin to share the worries that the two 'henchmen' had felt when hearing him bark out his pureblood orders.