-Chapter✧FiftyFour-

✧ANGRY FELINE✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Aurora was currently in the midst of experimenting for her own creative outlet, after the Halloween ball there had been such an open amount of free time that she decided to give herself a break. A chance to really relax and enjoy her final year of Hogwarts, truthfully she wished it was beside her brother and the gang of them...But staying hidden would have to be enough for right now.

The Ravenclaw had frowned immensely when it was the second time she could not get the right amount of byproduct into her pipet that she huffed in annoyance. Until finally she managed to get on the marked line and added it to the main cauldron a single drop every other passing second.

Seeing the potion changing colors did she smile down at the progress and quickly scribble out some of the viable notes.

Snape had been in here prior, but noticed quite easy that Ms.Black was not having him in the vicinity and thus...He left.

Although that silence would've been more of a gift had her name off behind been less startling. Turning around did she take off the Alchemy glasses and squint to adjust to simply her regular glasses.

"Merlin Raba, what have I told you about doing that!" She groaned, returning her eyewear back in their rightful spot and turning back to the task at hand.

"My apologies...My little potion mistress." He cheered, wrapping his arms around her small frame and gently kissing her cheek. "What is all this?" 

"Creative project for Potion's club, and Otto also wanted an update from my summer work." She smiled brightly at the thought of the opportunity, and already had Rabastan felt immensely proud in terms of her following her designated path.

"Will you be returning there?" 

"I don't know just yet, depends what happens this summer." She attempted not to get emotional with that sort of response and reaming entirely straight face, and it was just her luck that he had been off behind her.

"Rory, the Dark Lord wants us to be educated and well equipped...Sure it won't have any effect on—" She turned back, the eyewear now discarded on the table in front of her as she created a timer for her potion to simmer.

"You know that's not what I meant..." 

"Love, you make that decision on your own." The girl gritted her teeth and looked away, moving alongside to start cleaning her work station to try and steer the conversation elsewhere.