-Chapter✧FourtyEight-

✧BOOK SNATCHING AND ARSE GRABBING✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

The second Rabastan's mates had seen him they were demanding for details, but even with his friends nagging him at every moment. He had turned even more protective of his precious lil Aurora Black.

However it was when Rory woke up from her nap, her high had finally surcame to...And she threw a fit, Izzy attempt to consult her about it, but the girl simply couldn't stop crying.

"He's going to call me a whore, he's probably boasting about it to his mates!" Ms.Lowe held her best friend and soother her, along with the rest of her roommates.

She told them about her parents had 'possessed' her, but there was truthfully nothing they themselves could do to solve the entire situation as it was bigger than just the four of them.

It was a country war, and with Harper's family starting to weigh into the side of the Death Eaters, Emilia was struggling at the propaganda she found in her letters home. It was up to Aurora to be the comforting arm to her strongest gal friend and if anything, they would go down together in the wretched path that their parents had carved out for them...

Back at the current situation at hand, Rory was going over the conversation she had during her and Raba's intimate moment... Even though she enjoyed it, there was still a bit of hesitation in seeing him the next day.

So she planned in explaining what happened, that the little drug she had been taking simply expanded her mind and ego into being able to do that. Rory was shy when it wasn't in public, which is something that Rabastan adored, but how she came into the library and basically demanded that of him...That was inviting. 

He loved every moment of that.

After a rather close-knit potion's lecture beside him...okay so she couldn't help but not like the way he returned the glint in her eyes...The person who did not like this however, was Sirius. Even after getting her unpossessed, it wasn't safe to openly talk to her or even be around her. But he could just look and see the ownership that shifted in Lestrange's eyes.

He and his sister must've—

Even before he could get the proper thought into his mind, he saw his sister cower down in the gaze. 

Had the bastard really raped his sister?!

"Pads...Pads breathe." James issues, gripping his forarm. And to not out Aurora's new status of freedom, he push Sirius out of the school's public eye into an empty classroom.