~1~

Zak POV:
"We are standing in front of the most notorious haunted castle in Scotland the Edinburgh Castle, This most famous of Scottish castles has a complex building history. The oldest part, St Margaret's Chapel, dates from the 12th century; the Great Hall was erected by James IV around 1510; the Half Moon Battery by the Regent Morton in the late 16th century; and the Scottish National War Memorial after the First World War.

The castle houses the Honours (Crown Jewels) of Scotland, the Stone of Destiny, the famous 15th century gun Mons Meg, the One O' Clock Gun and the National War Museum of Scotland." I say to the camera. I have been looking forward to this lockdown all week. "There have been reports of guests being pushed and violently attacked. We will attempt to get these attacks on camera and hopefully we will get something good." I walk through the front door and am greeted by an older woman. "This is Margie Bennett. A tour guide here at the castle. Margie, how are you doing?" I ask as I shake her hand.
"I am fine Zak, thank you for coming so swiftly."
"You're welcome, now tell me a little bit about things that happen here. I heard there are a lot of attacks towards guests and guides such as yourself." I encourage.
"Aye, things weren't always this bad. It used to be just a figure here and there until we began renovating. I did some research and it said that spirits don't particularly like things in their environment changing and that any activity should settle down after renovations are finished but we finished construction three years ago and it progressively got worse and worse. Now I fear for my life to come into work. Several rooms I have restricted access to guests because of dark energy. I myself have been attacked by this entity. We at the castle call him Ferguson." She explains.
"You've been attacked? What happened and would you be okay showing us where it happened." I asked.
"Aye, I'll show you. This way." She says as she starts walking. Then she stops and turns around. "Another thing. There is a comforting presence amongst the mayhem. I've found her name is (y/n). On many a night I will feel surrounded by darkness when I'll feel safe and secure and I'll know she is there. Many guests will say that they feel safe after an attack. Like they know everything will be okay." And with that she selves deeper into the castle.