~4~

A/N: holy shit you guys! You... why... how! You guys actually like my crap?! I mean, 1.27k views!!! That's insane!!! Thank you so so much!!!
Zak's POV:
We get into the castle and immediately the feeling of this place had changed from when we were in here last. It is no longer light and free, beautiful to look at. Now it is dark and ominous like we feel as if we could suffocate at any given moment. I look at Margie and then the camera.

"Now is the time where Margie will lock us in. Margie, if you don't mind?" I say.

"Not at all Zak, please, be careful." She requests. Nodding, I watch as she locks the door.

"Okay guys, lets go over the X cameras." I say pulling out a floor plan to the castle. "First X is in the ballroom where (y/n) is often found. I will spend some time in there by myself. The second X, Third floor bedroom, third X is in the stairway between this floor and the second. And the final X is in the slave quarters where Furgeson often strikes guests. Lets get these cameras set up and those lights off." I say turning off my flashlight. The others follow my action turning off theirs.

~Time skip~

Still Zak's POV:

I make my way to the ballroom where (y/n) usually is and I pull out my spirit box and turn it on as the room fills with the sound of static. "(y/n)? Are you here with me?" I pause a second to give her a chance to speak. When she doesn't, my brows furrow in concern. "(y/n), if you are there, do something to let me know you are." There are a few seconds that go by before a male voice with a British accent comes through my speaker.

"Sorry, (Y/N) is a bit indisposed at the moment."

My eyes widen at this new voice. "Who are you?! Where is (y/n)?!" I shout.
"The name is Crowley, or more commonly around here, Ferguson." The voice says but not through the speaker, but behind me. I whip around seeing a male, shorter than I, wearing a nice suit with a red tie. Heavier set, but a body that went with his voice. "You're Ferguson?"
"Aye, I am. And my little bird happens to be in her cage at the moment."
"What do you mean? What did you do Ferguson?!" I shout at him.
"Zak? Zak! Are you okay? The X camera cut out!" I hear Aaron's voice from my walkie. I grab my walkie, about to answer when it flies out of my hand.
"Now now stud, we don't need more people in this." He said calmly.
"In what?"
"In this." He said darkly. I feel myself fly through the air and hit the wall, my head banging against the wall before Ferguson has his hand against my throat preventing me from breathing. I grab his arm in attempt to pry him off before remembering I have a vial of holy oil in my pocket for such an occasion. I reach in my pocket, gather some oil onto my finger and I quickly paint a cross on his forehead, burning him. He backs away with a yell, dropping me, letting me breathe. Then he vanishes . I cough from the quick intake to breath. Before I black out I hear a voice, one like angels.

"I'm sorry Zak.."