~2~

Your POV
I am sitting in front of the fire place in the ballroom of the castle. I love the architecture of the castle, makes me feel as though I am in the medieval times. Of course, I am not dead, merely in a coma in America but for some reason I found myself in Scottland. I hear Margie talking to someone as they are walking in. Huh, I thought there weren't going to be any tours today. Man, I thought I was going to get a day off from protecting people from that devil Furgeson... Oh well. I stand from my seated position when in reality I just stand and end up floating a few inches off the ground. I watch as Margie leads a group of four men into the ballroom.

"And this is the ballroom, one of (Y/N)'s favorite places. She loves to hang out here on the off days when there aren't many tours. If you're lucky, she might be with us right now." Margie said which was kind of my que. I walk over to one of the ropes around the room and make sure they are watching before I use a little of my energy to make the rope swing.

"Dude! Bro, did you see that?!" Exclaimed the bald one tapping the arm of the man with black hair and glasses. Man, if I was in my actual body, I would probably swoon.

"Yeah Aaron, I saw it." The black haired man pulls out a small box. As he turned it on it started making a lot of static. "Hello, is there anyone in here with us?" He waited a second before asking another question. " (Y/N), are you the one who made the rope swing?"

"Yes I did." I whisper in his ear to which he shivers.

"Woah, I heard that!!" He said. "(Y/N), that was very good sweetie. What are you doing here?"

"I protect guests from Furgeson. And if I'm too late I try and comfort them.

"How did you die??" Asked a man with a mohawk.

"Not dead." I answered to which I got looks of confusion.

"What do you mean 'not dead' (Y/N)?" asked the bald man.

"Coma."

"What happened?" asked the black haired man.

"Not sure, what are your names?" I asked.

"My name is Zak, the one with the camera is Nick, the one with the mohawk is Billy and the last one is Aaron." Zak answered. "We are the ghost Adventures Crew."

"You are nice, I will keep you safe." I said before I used too much energy. "Need to go, sleepy."

"Bye (Y/N)." Zak said before I faded away.