♪ Chapter 1 ♪

2014, August 16th.

Four years had past and Ariel was raising a three year old girl named Evangeline May Montgomery, she had her mother's and father's blue eyes, her mother's smile and her father's personality. She had black hair, white skin, piercing blue eyes and a huge smile. Andrew didn't know he had brought a daughter into the world, Ariel thought it would be best for him and his career. She was now twenty two years old, living on her own in an apartment. She was still single, but raising a little girl and working a full-time job she didn't have the time to date. Black Veil Brides were working on their fourth album now, she still listened to the band and even tried to learn a bit more about Andrew to see what her daughter's father was up to with his career. He had cut his hair, gotten taller and gotten older. He was now twenty-four years old and had a girlfriend of the name Juliet Simms, Ariel had watched his girlfriend on The Voice and even though Ariel didn't really like her music she was happy they were together. It was August sixteenth and Ariel had just gotten off of work, she had to pick Evangeline up from her best friend's house before heading home. Her best friend Whitney was twenty-three years old, she liked to treat herself like Evangeline's aunt, which she was in some ways since Whitney and Ariel were like sisters. Once Ariel arrived at Whitney's house, she parked in the driveway and cut off the engine of her Toyota Camry, she took off her seat belt and opened the door, stepping out into the warm summer air. She was glad she would be off for two days, she would be able to do things with her daughter, She approached the front door and rang the doorbell, hearing Whitney's cute dog Stacy barking inside. She was a poodle but liked to act like she was a big, mean dog. The door opened and Whitney appeared with a smile.

"Eva, your mommy is here!" Whitney called, suddenly a three year old girl appeared in a pink tutu. She ran towards Ariel and Ariel didn't hesitate to pick her daughter up, she hugged her tightly and kissed her all over her face, making Evangeline giggle happily.

"I missed you!" Ariel exclaimed, stepping into the house, hearing the door close behind her.

"I miss you, mommy." Evangeline said, her sweet voice was like music to Ariel's ears. They entered the living room and Ariel saw it was a mess from the kid toys Whitney had brought for Evangeline.

"Was she good?" Ariel asked, sitting down on the couch while Evangeline held onto her.

"Yes she was, we had fun today. I took her to the park and she ran around for an hour, then she had a snack then a nap and woke up and we played." Whitney said, sitting down beside Ariel.

"Sounds like someone had fun." Ariel said, Evangeline smiled and climbed off of her mom's lap and took off running out of the living room, making the two girls smile.

"So, what's going on in Andrew's life?" Whitney asked, Ariel sighed softly.

"His band."

"Would you ever tell him he has a daughter?"

"Eventually yes, but I don't know if he's ready to know.." Ariel said, trailing off her sentence.

"Maybe he's matured though, because the older she gets she's going to start asking for daddy."

"I know Whit, but I can't just call him up and say 'I don't know if you remember me but we have a daughter together."

"No you can't do that," Whitney said, she paused in thought. "but you can go to him!"

Ariel looked at Whitney as if she was on crack.

"Whit you're crazy, I can't fly to California and find him."

"Sure you can, I'll come with you. It will be fun anyways, even if we don't find him. It is still summer Ariel, it could be a nice all girl vacation." Whitney said, Ariel didn't know if she was ready to tell Andrew he was a father.