Chapter 2

Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung decided to walk around downtown, all three trying to find their soulmates. The group kept walking in the same direction for a while before they decided to split up to cover more ground.

Yoongi went to the left, Jimin went right and Taehyung kept walking forward.

-Following Yoongi-

It seemed as though the further Yoongi went, the more visible his Red String of Fate became. He was drawn to the front of a Starbucks where a crowd was gathering and music was coming from (the music was vaguely familiar and he felt as though he should know the song. Oh well it'll come to him later).

Suddeny eveyone started scattering and leaving, but Yoongi, who's curiousity got the better of him, stayed, wanting to see what was so interesting.

Yoongi's eyes widened considerably when he too in the dancer's appearance, he was quite handsome, with a cute concentrated look on his face. He had shaggy red-orange hair and beautiful dark brown eyes. He was wearing what looked like black track pants and a white tank top. He pushed his sweat soaked bangs out of his eyes before locking eyes with Yoongi.

-Hoseok third person POV-

Hoseok was panting, all that dancing can sure make someone tired. He pushed his bangs out of his eyes before they lock with a pair of captivating blue ones.

Hoseok's eyes flitted from the stranger's face to the rest of him. Registering the fact that his hair was dyed a blue-aqua color, like the sea. He was dresse in black skinny jeans, a black and white stripped shirt and a blue jacket.

Hoseok's eyes were drawn to the stranger's hand, seeing the Red String of Fate that connected to his and hello this stranger now got promoted to his soulmate!

-Back to Yoongi-

Yoongi and the dancer both took rather hesitant, nervous steps toward each other. The dancer held out his hand to shake.

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok, its nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too, my name is Min Yoongi." The bluenette answered, shaking hands with Hoseok, already finding him endearing.

"So um, I guess, would you like to grab a coffee?" Hoseok asked, hope evident in his chocolate eyes. Yoongi nodded and gigged when his soulmate gaave him an excited look and bounced happily, as the two walked into the Starbucks that they were standing in front of.

Yoongi's phone buzzed in his pocket while Hoseok and him were standing in line. He took his phone out of his pocket, seeing that there was a new message in his group chat with Jimin and Taehyung, he tapped on it to see what they had to say.

 He took his phone out of his pocket, seeing that there was a new message in his group chat with Jimin and Taehyung, he tapped on it to see what they had to say