Chapter 7

~Two months later~

Seokjin was doing random house chores, knowing his younger brother was over at Taehyung's dorm again hanging out with the latter and a boy he'd met before, Jimin. Seokjin heard his phone ding, alerting him that he'd received a text. What he read froze the blood in his veins.

Everything was a blur as Seokjin quickly got Hoseok and went over to Taehyung Yoongi's dorm

Everything was a blur as Seokjin quickly got Hoseok and went over to Taehyung Yoongi's dorm. They arrived forty minutes later, Yoongi with them. They entered the room and saw Jungkook lying on a bed, seated beside him, looking very worried, was a short boy with pink hair, who they could only assume waa Jimin. Taehyung was sitting on the other bed, looking worried as well. Seokjin ran to Taehyung to embrace him, needing the comfort of his soulmate, seeing Hoseok hugging Yoongi as well.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked Taehyung, worry thick in his voice, as he gazed at his brother's unconscious form. The pink haired boy was still sitting next to the bed, he looked like he was more upset and concerned about Jungkook that Seokjin and Hoseok put together.

"Jungkook and I were sitting over there talking and getting to know each other better when Jimin came in from just taking a shower to get a shirt. And that's when Jungkook just fainted." Taehyung explained, looking just as confused as everyone else. It may have been his imagination, but Seokjin could have sworn he saw Jimin stiffen a little as Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook gasped and suddenly sat up. Before anyone knew what was going on, the pinkette had his arms around the ravenette's neck, sobbing with relief. "Don't you ever worry me like that again, Jungkookie." Jimin mumbled into Jungkook's neck.

"I'm sorry Jiminie." The younger replied, touching his hand to the older's cheek and making him face him, wiping away tears. "I won't, I promise."

Seokjin and Hoseok openly gawked at the other two, while Yoongi and Taehyung both acted as though this was perfectly normal behavior. Seokjin and Hoseok didn't think this was normal at all, this type of behavior was reserved for soulmates and soulmates alone. Yoongi seemed to sense this and adressed both Seokjin and Hoseok. "Don't worry, Jimin is always this affectionate, he doesn't mean anything by it, its completely innocent."

Seokjin was about to say something about this being borderline forbidden, but then remembered Taehyung had said something one time about Jimin always cuddling with either him or Yoongi, and promptly shut his mouth. Seokjin still couldn't shake the feeling that this was a little too much affection for little brother to be showing, but he stayed silent.

Shortly after Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook left to go home, Seokjin deciding to talk to Jungkook when they got home.