Chapter Seven (Employee)

Chica was activated to the sound of laughter. It wasn't children's laughter, though; it sounded glitchy and robotic. She looked over, to see Bonnie and Freddy laughing to each other. Freddy looked up.

"Oh, sorry, Chica. We didn't mean to wake you," Freddy tried to control his giggling.

"What are ye scallywags doin'?" Foxy wondered.

"Oh, shoot. Sorry for disturbing you guys."

"We're just talking," Bonnie told them.

"Is the day shift over?" Chica wondered, stretching what gears she could move.

"Yeah, I believe it ended about an hour ago," Freddy said.

The door slowly creaked open, and Balloon Boy poked his head into the room. "Hello?"

"Ahoy, lad. I'll be out there in a minute." Foxy waved his hand, gesturing for him to leave.

Balloon Boy nodded. He left and closed the door. Freddy looked over as he and the rest stood up.

"Why don't ye two come out with us?" Foxy suggested.

"We're not doing that," Freddy snapped.

"The Toy's aren't as unbearable as you think they are," Chica added.

"Aye, we're probably goin' to be here awhile, and we've already got bored of this small room. I know ye said that we've only got ourselves, but it won't hurt us to make friends with the others," Foxy mentioned.

"They're not our 'friends'-"

"That's why I said make friends," Foxy sassed, and Freddy glared at him. "Ye don't have to stay out there the whole night shift. Just get to know them."

"We barely know each other, though."

"I know Freddy's a lot more hateful than he used to be, and Bonnie a lot more irritable."

"What does that mean?" Bonnie growled.

"I rest me case." Foxy gestured to him.

"Foxy's pretty much the same, except we don't have to drag him out of Pirate's Cove to talk with us or anyone else anymore," Chica pointed out.

"Ye seem to be the same too," Foxy noted. "So, we do know each other."

Freddy let out a long sigh. "Whatever."

Everyone stood up, Freddy and Bonnie after the other two. They walked out of the room, where Balloon Boy was standing against the wall. He turned, and upon seeing Foxy, he smiled.

"Hello!" Balloon Boy laughed.

"Aye, lad, do ye wants to go back to the Game Area?" Foxy wondered.

Balloon Boy nodded. He led Foxy down the hall. The rest followed Foxy, out into the dining area, where they saw the Toy's on stage, talking. They looked over.

"Hey, look, it's 'No Face' and 'Not Boss!' " Toy Bonnie exclaimed, and Bonnie growled.

"It's about time! We thought you two were stuck in there!" Toy Chica leaned over and put a hand on her hip.

"No, they were just shy," Chica assured her.

"You could say that." Freddy grunted, rolling his eyes.

"No need to be shy. We don't bite." Toy Chica smiled sincerely, although her tone sounded like she was being sarcastic.

‏‏‎
"So, how long have we been out?" Freddy wondered, sitting against the wall on stage, beside Bonnie.

"We've only been open for a couple weeks, but we aren't sure when you guys closed," Toy Freddy said, sitting at a table next to Toy Bonnie.

"How does it feel, being out of business?" Toy Bonnie questioned.

"It feels great," Bonnie growled sarcastically.

Toy Bonnie furrowed his eyebrows, but then raised one smugly, smirking. "Speaking of which, what's it feel like to have no face?"

Bonnie growled, standing up. Freddy leaned over and pulled on his arm. Bonnie sat back down, glaring at Toy Bonnie. A rumbling noise made everyone look over. They saw lights streaming into the pizzeria.

"What's that?" Freddy asked.

"I don't know," Toy Freddy replied.

"Wasn't there supposed to be a night guard coming tonight?" Toy Bonnie hummed.

"Oh, right. Yeah, that's the night guard." Toy Freddy nodded.

"And you guys didn't think to tell us?" Freddy grunted.

"Sorry. I forgot."

"Eh." Toy Bonnie shrugged his shoulders.

Freddy rolled his eyes. "I'll go tell Foxy and Chica. Bonnie, you can go ahead into the Parts and Service room."

"Oh, tell Toy Chica and Mangle while you're in there." Toy Bonnie shooed Freddy off, standing alongside Toy Freddy.

"Okay," Freddy grumbled.

"Oh, and No Face?"

"What?" Bonnie growled.

"Nothing. I just wanted to remind you."

Bonnie balled up his fist, glaring at him. Freddy lowered his head some, gesturing for Bonnie to calm down. Bonnie sighed as Toy Bonnie smiled smugly. He headed towards the hall as the Toy's went on stage.

‏‏‎
"Ugh," Freddy scoffed.

"What is it, Freddy?" Chica wondered.

Freddy quickly pulled his head into the room as the employee turned around. "What's with employees and not wearing their costumes?"

"He's not wearing his costume?"

"Is someone there?" they heard the employee call out.

The rest held their breath, glancing to each other nervously. The employee mumbled to himself, sounding like he was walking away.

"Sor-"

"Sh!" Freddy interrupted Chica. "You're too loud, Chica."

Chica slowly nodded, looking over bashfully. She sat down in her usual place, leaning against the wall. Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy did as she did.