1: The heartbreakers

I met josh way back at seventh grade.

At our school, there were two types of popular kids, the good kind of populars and the bad.

Now, the good kind is divided into 4. The athletic ones, the talented ones, the sociable ones and the pretty ones.

The bad kind?

Well, they were known for all their bad doings except no one liked them.

They weren't worshipped, the good ones were.

Not to sound cocky or anything but my crowd was the sociable ones, everyone loved us.

How about Josh, you ask? Well let's just say he and his friends were popular but no one really figured out what type.

They did all kinds of bullshit, yet people still worship them.

I hated them for that.

Back then, I just thought of them as cocky and arrogant.

Now?

They're the best people in the whole entire universe.

Josh and his friends were called The Heartbreakers.

Not all of them were players though, and if they like a girl they were super dedicated.

Anyways, the heartbreakers consisted of Josh, Gabriel, Aaron and Bow.

Back then I could say the one I hated the most was Josh.

I guess there really is a thin line between love and hate because I ended up falling in love with him.

God, this is so extremely cheesy.

---
okay, this is author's note! HAHA so I'm sorry for being so awkward, but uh just to avoid any confusion
They met 'way back at seventh grade' as Melanie said but like her narration of the story itself that was happening was in their senior year, I repeat, in their senior year.

But she was saying this in her point of view a couple of years later. So do you get me?

met at 7th grade, the story was about 17-18 year old them but it was being told by 28 year old Melanie.

that's just to clear up any confusions you guys are bound to have! thanks for reading this by the way, cause I really totally didn't expect anyone to read this.

love you all!!