4: Josh Carter

Now this is the starting point of my friendship with Josh.

Because right at that moment, right infront of me was Gabriel and Lara, both wearing close to nothing.

and I knew, I knew that I just dumped him but... how was he able to move on so fast? Was I really that easy to get over? Did I really not matter? All those thoughts ran in my head as I was frozen in shock by the two of them.

When I finally got over my initial shock, I ran out as fast as I can and ended up collapsing as soon as I was outside. I remember falling on top of someone, and at that time I didn't care.

"Hey, hey, what happened?"

I remember looking up to see Josh concerned and all. I felt so vulnerable and I didn't wanna seem weak so I spat out " Why do you care?"

"Because I care about my best friend's girlfriend, believe it or not."

Right when he said those words I cried even more. He panicked and went like

"Uh okay okay I don't care about my best friend's girlfriend, just stop crying. Please."

Gosh, he was so adorable.

After that he carried me up to his room, got me a cup of water and let me calm down.

After calming down I told him what happened.

He told me that maybe Gabriel was intoxicated and Lara just took advantage of him.

"I know Gabriel, he wouldn't do that to anyone, especially not with Lara, he despises her. We all hate her." he told me.

He comforted me some more and I fell asleep in his arms.

I guess after that, all our past hatred for each other was long forgotten.