Our First Breakup

Tiana's POV

I can't believe that I had sex with him. It was the best feeling I have ever had. Zoey said that she'll be over to all the 'deets'.

Tiana's phone:

Zoey: Hey
Me: Hey
Zoey: Can I come over?
Me: Sure
Zoey: Great! I'll be over in 30 minutes, okay.

* doorbell rings *

"Hi!"

"Hey, you're here early."

"I know, it's for the better isn't it!"
We laughed, then I began my story telling.

"Omg! That sounds like you guys had fun."

"We did have fun."

I suggested that we went out for lunch and she agreed, so I went and got ready to go.
At the mall, we saw those same scumbags that we saw at the school's party.

"Hey look," I said to Zoey, "what is his name exactly?"

"Oh, he's Chris. I wonder what they are doing here? They are up to something and I know it."

"Well am not interested," I said.

As we made our way over to the food court, Chris came in behind us and sat at another table opposite ours. Zoey and I ordered our meals and while waiting we talked, not remembering about Chris. I told Zoey that I had to go to the bathroom and I went, but I was by myself. I used the bathroom and flushed it and while exiting the to wash my hands, I bumped into Chris!

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked angrily.

"I came to see you, baby."

"Why? And don't baby me. And can't you even read, this door says 'Lady's Room'." I said pointing to the sign on the door.

"Oh come on, it's just us in here," he said coming closer to me, " relax, I won't harm you babe."

He came and held me to kiss me, again! But this time I had my knife. I pulled it from my bag sliced his hand.

"Ouch! You little.....you little....."

"Bitch, ha ha, I know.....you little motherfucker!" I said with a laugh.

I walked out feeling like a real badass. I walked passed his friends and they all stared. They knew something was wrong. One by one they ran to the Lady's Room. And I told Zoey what happened. We got our food that we ordered and took our time to eat it all up. With no sign of Chris and his friends, we left.

"I'm glad I did that. It felt really good to use my knife again. But remember what I told you last year?"

"About? There's so much you told me." Zoey said.

"Well, am gonna get me a gun honey."

"Oh, are you sure? That would be really awesome though." Said Zoey.

"I know, but it's for my good.....and yours," I smiled.

Walking through the mall and going to different stores and looking at all the sales there made me sorry that I didn't ask my dad to borrow his credit card. But then I saw Mario. I showed Zoey and she said we should go over there, but I told her that I wanna surprise him. He was around his friends though, so I had to build the courage to go over to him. I snuck up on him behind the corner, but I just couldn't go out to him. He was kissing another girl and cuddling. I didn't know what to do then. Then I realized he sent her and her friends away and started talking to his friends, so I decided to listen.

Derek: So what happened, dude?

Mario: I banged her, but I guess that's all I wanted. I dont know how I feel?

Derek: Dude, you should love her, but, do you mind sharing her?

Mario: You can hit her up if you want, but don't let her know I put you up to this and whatever you do, I don't wanna know.

Derek: Kool

Hearing this really hurt me. So I slowly made my way back to Zoey. I tried to act as if nothing happened and I think I aced it, but it was awkward because I left for home immediately.

It's 5 pm and I haven't received a text from him until now. So I thought about it and ended our relationship. He called and called but i never answered any of his calls on purpose. I cried all night because I loved him and I felt guilty that Zoey knew nothing about it. Now I am back to being single, and regretting that I ever had sex with him. I was totally broken.