Together Again

Mario's POV

Damn it! I've been trying to call Tiana since yesterday and I'm not getting through to her. It's almost like she turned off her phone or something. I have to see her tomorrow, first thing before class.

*Next day (Monday)*

I wonder where is she? Oh, there she is.

She was standing by her locker looking all sulky and sad. I walked over to her, and it's almost like my presence isn't wanted. She looked at me as if I was the worst guy ever. I didn't say anything because I was puzzled by the way she's acting. Then she slammed the locker door  and stepped right pass me with a annoyed look and without a word. What the fuck just happened?

It's her lunchtime now and have class, but it's very important for me to talk to her. She was by the water cooler. All I wanted was to just get her somewhere alone to talk to her.I'll just tell that boy to meet me somewhere.

"Hey you! See that girl over there, tell her that she is needed in the science lab now."

"Sure thing Mario," he said with a smile.

"How did you kn--, whatever, just do what I said."

He walked right over to her and told her. I knew he did because her reaction shows that she was wonder who and why she was needed. She walked into the science lab and I followed silently, then I closed the lab door behind me as I entered. She was surprised to see me, she had to say something now.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked me disgusted.

Okay, I guess this is not going to be easy but I have to try with her.

"What is wrong with you? I have been trying to call you and you won't pick up any of my calls. Why? Just tell me. And this morning you passed me and didn't even think to say something to me. I am very worried Tiana, please tell me what's going on." I argued.

"Well first off Mario, you're a liar and a cheater. I just can't believe you could do something like this to me! How could you be so cruel! I saw you at the mall Saturday with someone else having your own happy and jolly good time. Then I over heard a conversation between you and that friend of yours, Derek. I thought you loved me, but instead you used me for fun. And to think you were gonna be the love of my life forever. Why am I even here talking to you!"

She pushed me aside and started for the door, but I held her back. For the first time I felt something that I have never felt before, love. Whatever she said knocked me straight to the ground, real hard.

"Tiana, please listen to me. I know I deserve this, I don't even deserve you but trust me, this is the first that I have ever loved someone. What you said just now hit me to the core and changed me. I thought you would be like other girls, but you aren't and I like that. Please don't walk away on us like that? I'm begging you. I love you."

For the first time I have been one hundred and ten percent honest with myself.

She was crying and I felt sorry, so I hugged her and to my surprise she pushed me away again. Surprise behind surprise, she told me she loved me too and hugged me back. I love this girl.

We have finally settled back to where we were. I had lunch with her just to make it up but I thought it wasn't enough so I planned something. This was going to be exciting.

I went to her home immediately after school just to get along with her parents, and my plan worked. They welcomed me into the family telling me that I am the first boyfriend for their only daughter. I had them helped me set up a little surprise for Tiana and believe me, it was a sight!

Now it was time for the finishing touches, just in time to see Tiana exiting the car of DEREK!