Chansoo (Exo ChanyeolxKyungsoo (D.O) )

"Kyungsoo ah~" Chanyeol said getting the attention of Kyungsoo who was in the middle of finishing his spaghetti for them 2 since they were the only ones home.

"Yeh?" Kyungsoo replied before Chanyeol would call his name again. "Is dinner done yet~? I smells good!" Chanyeol said in a impatient manner.

"Its finished." Kyungsoo said seeing Chanyeol getting up in a flash to dig into the food made by Kyungsoo.

While Kyungsoo took a bite of spaghetti some of the tomato sauce was stuck in his lips.

"Ya~! Kyungsoo how many times have I told you to eat nicely" Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

"Araso~~ I'll wipe it off" Kyungsoo said in a annoyed voice. But then Chanyeol placed his hand on Kyungsoo's lips pulling him into a kiss allowing the 2 to meet.

"Cha-Chanyeol~ sto~~ mm" Kyungsoo said trying to get Chanyeol off of him but that didn't work because Kyungsoo felt excitement from the softness of Chanyeol's lips causing him to moan in pleasure.

Kyungsoo could feel Chanyeol's tongue lick his lips asking for entrance to explore more into Kyungsoo's mouth.

Kyungsoo willingly let Chanyeol slip his tongue in. But as their tongues intertwined both moaned arousing their lower bodies which were visible to each other.

Chanyeol was getting more and more tempted to touch Kyungsoo so he started unbuttoning Kyungsoo's shirt allowing his nipples to be exposed.

"Ahh~ Chanyeohhhh~" Kyungsoo said as he felt Chanyeol's tongue licking his nipples causing them to harden.

As Chanyeol slowly kissing towards Kyjngsoo's neck he found a sweet spot that sent a shiver in Kyungsoo's back.

"Chanyeol kiss me" Kyungsoo said grabbing Chanyeol into his arms and wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol stood up lifting Kyungsoo up to head to their room. Placing Kyugsoo on the bed Chanyeol took off his shirt before placing himself over Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol I never knew you looked this sexy" Kyungsoo said as he looked at Chanyeol's bare chest. The position changed so that Kyungsoo was on top of Chanyeol. "Hyung~ I wanna give you pleasure too~" Kyungsoo said as he started kissing Chanyeol from his lips working his way down to his nipples and hearing the moan that came from Chanyeol was even more seducing.

Chanyeol could see Kyungsoo's member bulging against his pants. Seeing that made Chanyeol rub it slowly making Kyungsoo weak that he felt like he was gonna melt. "Nng ohh~ more Yeolie more!" Kyungsoo said as he went crazy over the feeling of being touched there for his first time.

An idea came to Kyungsoo's mind. "Wait Chanyeol I wanna try something" "Okay" Chanyeol said with curiosity wondering what Kyungsoo was gonna do next.

Kyungsoo moved Chanyeol's hands and started to move his hips causing both their members to rub together. As Kyungsoo continued Chanyeol couldn't handle anymore. He grabbed onto Kyungsoo's panted and stripped them off with the underwear. "Kyungsoo ah~ you might have gone too far" Chanyeol said in a deep sexy voice. "Come here" Chanyeol said directing Kyungsoo to put his hole in front of Chanyeol.

"Ahhhh~~hyuuuu~~nng" Kyungsoo moaned out feeling Chanyeols tongue explore his bottom but Chanyeol started sticking the tip of his tongue in the hole causing Kyungsoo to erect a clear liquid from his member. As that went on Chanyeol wanted to prepare Kyungsoo so he stuck a finger into his hole.

"Omo! nnnmmmmmg" Kyungsoo cried out as two fingers were inside sliding in and out.

"Chanyeol~ I want you in me" Kyungsoo said as he couldn't handle the excitement. Since Kyungsoo was too excited he went down to Chanyeol's pants to take it off.

After seeing Chanyeol's member Kyungsoo stood above and slowly sat his hole on Chanyeol's member.

Both were amazed at the feel and Kyungsoo started moving his hips up and down so he could feel the member slide inside him.

When Chanyeol realized Kyungsoo was getting tired doing it himself he said "Stay still and lean back into my stomach" As Kyungsoo did as he heard Chanyeol began thrusting harder and harder that made Kyungsoo cry from the pain and pleasure. At his climax Kyungsoo came shooting white liquid in his stomach.

" We're not done yet" Chanyeol said claiming. Try changed their positions where Kyungsoo laid on the bed and Chanyeol over him.

Chanyeol re entered Kyungsoo thrusting in and out his fastest. "Ahhh!'Kyungsoo yelled surprised but could feel a warm liquid inside him. Chanyeol fell in Kyungsoo and said "I *pants* love you" and in reply Kyungsoo said "I love you " finishing their love making with a kiss.

A/N if you have any requests on a couple comment and ill be sure to try make a one shot for you :)