Taoris (EXO TaoxKris)

"Tao yah wanna come with me? I'm going shopping" Kris said when Tao finally finished with breakfast. "Sure i'll come, I think I have to buy some things anyways." Tao responded quickly to his Hyung's question.

So they both gathered all their things and left the dorm from the back door to avoid the sasaeng fans. After walking to the mall for 20 minutes they found a store of brand named things. "Hyung buy me something?" Tao asked Kris while looking at different jackets. "i'll only get you something if I think it looks good on you." Kris replied. "that's not fair" Tao said pouting but oh wells.

Tao picked out a black coat that went down to waist line. "Hyung can you come with me into the changing room it's a bit scary". "Oh gosh Tao your always scared of everything."

Kris and Tao went into the dressing room and Kris could see Tao struggling with the buttons on his shirt. Kris went behind Tao and slowly unbuttoned Tao's shirt. "Hyung what are you doing?" Tao asked because of the sudden skinship. "Nothing...I'm just helping you with your shirt." Kris said which stroking his hand around Tao's bare chest. Then Kris slipped the jacket over Tao and he could see the outline of Tao's upper body. "Turn around" Kris ordered Tao.

Kris reopened the buttons of the jacket and stroked Tao's nipples. "Ahh~ hyun.." Tao said but was cut off when Kris planted a kiss onto his lips. "shh someone might hear you" Kris whispered. But Tao was wondering how could he stay quiet when Kris is rubbing 'there'. "Ahh~~......ah!" Tao moaned. Kris kissed the nape of his neck and slowly pulled Tao's pants and underwear to the knees and did the same for his.

Kris rubbed his member between Tao's crack, tteaming Tao for more but then he said "Why don't I buy this for you and we can continue this at the dorm" *winks* "ugh Hyung that's mean but... okay."

A/N: I'll let you guys imagine their scene on your own ;). I. My next chapter I thought of a plot but idk if it'll be good but please anticipate. :)

Vote & Comment for requests.