Kyumin (SUJU Kyuhyun x Sungmin)

Kyuhyun POV

*School Bell Rings*

        I was walking down the hall looking for my friend Sungmin. The last time I saw him was in our classroom so I guess i'll see if he's there first. Before I got to the classroom I saw another boy by the door. It seems like he was looking at something or maybe someone. But when he saw me he ended up running away.

        I got to the classroom and I realized my guess was right but I also realized that, that boy was looking at Sungmin because he is the only one here. Sungmin was completely defenceless, he was sleeping by the wall in a cute position. So i'd understand if another dude would look at him since he gives off a seducing aura but still that's not good.

        "Sungmin hyung, wake up your being too defenceless." I said loudly enough for him to hear. "Huh? Oh okay.." he said still in a daze.

Sungmin POV

        "You know hyung, I might have to punish you for leaving yourself open like that." Kyuhyun said as his gaze changed into a frightening look.

        Even thought i'm a hyung his face made me speechless but I still said "How?"

        "How? Well like this..." he said and started to forcefully take my trousers off. After he successfully did that all I could feel was cold hands touching me everywhere. All I can to is tremble in this situation.

        "Hyung what if that dude that ran away did THIS to you.." He said and punctured my hole, with no care at all. I liked Kyuhyun but this, this was going to out of hand. "Stop.." I said. "I'm not going to stop, you have to learn your lesson." he said while taking his fingers out and slid his member into me.

        Instead of pleasure like how most people would feel, I only felt pain. "Stop!!." I said continuously but he still didn't listen, then he came into me and just left me there alone on the chair without apologizing. I don't think i'll be able to forgive him quickly.

        I got up and placed my trousers back onto my waist and headed out the school gate. While walking down the street a man came up to me and said "Hey do you wanna 'play'." The man seemed familiar but I couldn't recollect where from. Without much thought I said sure.

        Apparently he took me to the hotel and quickly tied my hand together and rearranged my dress shirt by releasing a few of the buttons and messed up my hair to make it look like I had a bed head. I heard a click sound from a camera.

        "I'm going to send this to your friend Kyuhyun, let's see what's going to happen." the man said. I realized that he ws actually trying to help Kyuhyun and my relationship, even though were not going out somehow.

Kyuhyun POV

        *buzz buzz*'

        I heard my phone vibrate and I recieved a message from an unknown number. It showed a picture of  Sungmin hyung all tied up, naturally I was worried and checked the details below.

"Come to room 106 at Hotel XXX, me and Sungmin will be waiting for you.^^" I said in the text. In no time I got to the hotel room and knocked. "Oh Kyuhyun your just in time we were just about to have some tea come join us." the man said but I noticed something "Sungsei nim? (teacher)" i said as I closely looked at his face.

"Ye, ye come on in." he said. Even though he was our teacher I quickly went inside to check on Sungmin hyung and thank goodness he was alright. "Oh Kyuhyun your finally here." he said calmly. "Hyung what were you thinking?!" i yelled. "Well I was depressed at what YOU did to me so sungsei nim said he'll help me." he said.

"Oh! I'm sorry hyung about earlier, I just couldn't stand someone staring at you." I blabbered out. "I know I know but just don't do that again okay?" hyung said.

~10 minutes later~

"Sungsei nim, thank you for helping us." hyung and i said. "No problem." We wallked out and I said "Hyung I like you." and thankfully Sungmin hyung said "I like you too." Ending it with a passionate kiss that happened in the nearby ally.

Sungsei Nim POV

In the end those two made up and the next at school they told me that they started going out thanks to me, well I had the feeling I had to help since I was in the same situation before.^^

_______________________________

A/N: Finally lol but sorry there isn't that much smut in it. :(