Hanjoo (Topp Dogg HansolxB-Joo)

Hansol POV

On the way home from college I decided to take a detour and walk around the city. Today I was really depressed, I just found out that my girlfriend cheated on me by getting together with her ex-boyfriend.

It's not like I really liked her but it did hurt a bit.

While on the streets there wasn't anything entertaining and could feel myself wanting to be loved. Though that does sound desperate. There was a club within the alley and it was a place for both male and female hosts.

You could the erotic sounds that came from the building. I was sick of women and for the first time decided to take a guy even though its embarrassing.

"How long (time)? Sir." The employee at the counter asked. "Umm till tomorrow I guess." I replied.

The lady must have had weird thoughts of why a college male student would want to pair u with a guy. But no questions were asked and she showed me the way to a room upstairs.

I looked at the door Hmm room 4, I guess this is where my first time will happen. I thought. "Please wait here your host will come in shortly." she said. "Okay.."

I waited at least 2 minutes and a young man came into the room. "Annyeong Byungjoo imnida. But feel free to call me B-Joo and what;s your name?" he asked. "I'm Hansol."  "Excuse for a second i'll take a short shower to clean myself." B-Joo said walking to the bathroom. 

"Oh no you don't have to.... oops sorry." I said when I acciedentally saw his you know. "So what kind of style do you like? Standing? Cowboy?.." he asked.

"Uhh it's my first time so what do you recommend is better?" I asked. "Personally I recommend cowboy, usually my customers like it, wanna try it." he said. "Sure why not"

B-Joo came out of the shower with only his towel around his waist. I only know his 5 minutes ago and I can say wow he looks hot, wet hair across his face drop of water on his chest, maybe I should have gotten into this before. I thought in my head. "Well come on!" he said excitingly pulling me to the bed.

The first thing he did was stripping my clothes off revealing all I had. "Oh-oh wait..." I mumbled. "Ah-ah no waits." he said placing his finger over my mouth.

Gentle kisses placed around my body, creating a small heat tingle at each place. The kisses went down slowly and he finally got to my member. Up and down I could feel his tongue swirling around, causing me to erect in the matter of seconds. "Ah~ wa-wait ah~" I tried to say but the pleasure was too good. 

B-Joo POV 

Hansol hyung started to moan softly, it made me want to do more so I decided that I should prepare him.

Hansol POV

"Ah!" I moaned loudly as I could feel B-Joo's finger slide in and out. After a couple seconds he'd add another finger and go in and out. "Mmm more pl-please.." I said desperately. "Well then i'll just have to place this in." he said rapidly taking out his fingers. I could feel the tip of his member tease my hole and finally slammed it right into me.

It hurt but there was more pleasure than pain. Thrusting his hips into me but suddenly took it out. "H-hey don't take it out.." I said softly. 

"Well if you want more come over here." B-Joo said and he laid down on his back showing his member to me.

I could feel that I wanted more so I quickly stood over it and placed my hole on it and thrusts it in myself. All of a sudden I felt him pulling my back to rest on his chest and spreading my legs wider and stared to thrust his fastest. Soon both of as came and finally ended.

~10 minutes later~

"Hansol hyung i'm glad I could finally do this with you." B-Joo said. "Wait do I know you?" I asked in curiosity. "Well I go to the same college as you but i'm one year younger so you probably didn't see me as much.

"Really? Wow well I guess we'll be seeing each other more." I said. "True"

__________________________________________________

A/N: Well I tried to add smut into it but I don't know if it's good or not. 

But still please request. Couple (Add group name if possible), type (smut, light romance etc), Plot (optional)