Mfju23's dis track to Xfju

Mfju23: I don't like you Xfj... but I have to go all out... Just this once..
Mfju23: *Suddenly had a badass pair of shades* Xfju's insanity, whatever will it be, sit the fuck down Xfj, you tryin' to dethrone the good guys from spot of number one, but you're a villain so I review you. Zero out of ten stars, so come on Xfju, looking hungry for some drama, here. Let me serve your bitch lasagna.

Everyone else: *gasp*

Mfju23: Bitch, Lasagna. Bitch, Lasagna, Xfju isn't nothin' but a coward, so come on Xfj, kill some of us why don't you, but then you'll be completely fuckin' exposed. BITCH lasagna. BITCH lasagna. Xfj isn't nothing but a coward. Bitch Lasagna! Bitch lasagna! Xfju isn't nothing but a Bitch Lasagna! Xfju just stole a knife from the kitchen.

Mfju23: So what the hell is so charming about Xfj and why does his Frisk wanna kiss him? He's the same exact person who killed her. Look at Xfj blush like a tomato. Bitch, Lasagna! Bitch lasagna! Xfju isn't nothing but a coward. Bitch Lasagna! Bitch lasagna! Look at Xfju start to pulse with rage! Bitch lasagna, bitch lasagna! I'm a certified universe protecter while you're just an untrained destroyer! Oof! Destoruousortjgl- What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?! You're spells sound unfinished and unpolished. Yes papa, yes papa, no papa, Monster kid. Now let's down all the dark-candy and throw this fuckin' party with some BITCH LASAGNA, BITCH LASAGNA! Xfju is nothing but a coward! Bitch Lasagna, Bitch Lasagna!

Mfju23: Xfju isn't nothing but a bitch lasagna. You've got Error and Nightmare on your side, yet you still can't seem to beat us. WEAKLING!