coachella ; ahn heeyeon [hani ; exid]

'She's even more beautiful than I remember.', you admired Heeyeon from far away, she put a smile on your face.

', you admired Heeyeon from far away, she put a smile on your face

-

'Don't look now, but Y/N is checking you out.', Jeonghwa told her.

'What? No, she's not.', she didn't believe it.

'Yes, she is. She has the cutest smile on her face too.', Hyojin laughed.

'Does she really?'

'Yes, see for yourself.', Solji told her.

Heeyeon looked behind her and saw you looking at her with a cute smile on your face.
She waved at you with a smile.

When you finally noticed her noticing that you were checking her out, you became embarrassed, but waved back anyway.
You decided you would muster up your courage and walk over to talk.

'Now she's walking over here!', Hyerin spoke urgently.

'What?!', Heeyeon panicked, 'How do I look?', she quickly fixed her hair.

'Gorgeous as always.', you answered.

She jumped a little, not knowing you were behind her.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.', you laughed.

'It's okay! I get scared easily.', she replied, '-but thank you, for calling me gorgeous.'

'I'm just telling you what I see.'

'And you look magnificent, Y/N. Is your performance before or after ours?'

'After. I can't wait to see you on stage. It's been a while since I've seen you guys perform.'

'I can't wait to see Y/N on stage!', Hyerin got hype, 'I love your music!'