offers ; kim jaewook

[CEO!Jaewook]

It was open mic night at your favorite cafe.
This was nothing new for you since you did this pretty often.

You were pretty well known in your area as an amazing singer, so whenever you had a performance you knew you had the best supporters to cheer you on.

Little did you know, you were about to get a life changing offer of your life.

'Coming up next to the stage is a woman you all know and love-', the announcer began.

The crowd already started cheering.

'And as requested by plenty of fans, the next 30 minutes on this are hers! You already know who she is! Please welcome to the stage, S/N!'
[S/N = your stage name]

You walked onto the stage, starting with your newest single.
The lights dimmed and the stage lights shined on you.

As you sang, your fans and supporters sang along which made you happier than anything else. Also, there's always that one fanboy that was doing the most, but you still loved him.
You loved interacting with the crowd no matter the size.

As you sang this song, you caught the interest of a man dressed up very nice.

'She's very intriguing and sexy

'She's very intriguing and sexy...'

You gave off such a strong and sexy vibe that he was falling for.
This wasn't supposed to even happen.
He came here for other reasons, but now he has other offers for you.