Prompt 1

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

A princess from another planet must come to earth for her own safety. Maybe because of a war on her planet. She ends up in a human school, making friends, enemies, and falling in love.

Maybe her parents have arranged for her to be married, but she is not in love with the guy, so she wants to stay on earth.

This could really go anywhere, but you can adjust it to fit the story you're trying to write.

The title could include the word "Intergalactic" or something like that.

(Also, I really wanna write this one; it sounds amazing.)

PLEASE READ!

I apparently started this in 2018 which is crazy, but I need to make this update today, 10/22/2020.

I get a decent amount of people asking if they can use a prompt and the answer is yes. That's why I posted this book (and the second one which is available on my profile), to help people with ideas.

Please feel free to use any prompt you'd like, just please credit @voidcrimsonsky (me) for the ones that are mine. These are the ones that don't say found on pinterest or tumblr at the end, and I would also appreciate it if you could maybe tag me or dedicate the first part of the story so I can check it out! A lot of these are so interesting and I'd love to see what you guys come up with and how you put your own spin on some of these prompts.

Thank you for the support (almost 100k reads!) and please check out Part Two on my profile, as well as my other stories and accounts -werewitchpyre- and KeroseneBeautyQueen

And if you want more updates on me, my reading/update account is trashy_neko

❤❤❤