Me's (Declamation Piece)

DISCLAIMER: If you're going to be spreading your interpretation of this piece, please mention the words "IN MY OWN OPINION" or "I THINK". I DID NOT RELEASE MY STATEMENT TO ANYONE REGARDING THE INTERPRETATION OF "ME's". I did this because I didn't want to ruin my readers' own interpretation.

GENRE: Supposed to be Psychotic, but it really isn't. I mean, just read it HAHAHA!

●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●○●○●○●●○○○○○○○○○○○●○○○○○○○○○

Me's
by K. Jhae

Hey, you're up. *chuckles* You've been out for quite a while. -Are you okay? *chuckles, then stops* You're probably wondering why I'm behind these bars. Well, *chuckles* I don't know. I mean, it's not like I trapped my little brothers in our house and set it on fire... or something. *laughs* It's not also because I killed my own mother when I was eight *puts hand beside the mouth and whispers* (and framed it to my psychotic father...) *chuckle*or something. No, of course not. Because I didn't do it.

-LIAR! YOU BURNED YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS AND YOU WERE JUST STANDING THERE. WATCHING!

I did not- I would never-

-YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER WHEN YOU WERE SEVEN, NOT EIGHT!

I didn't...

YOU ARE A BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERER WHO KILLS FOR SPORT!

No, that's not me, that's you! You did it!

I AM YOU, AS YOU ARE I -YOU IMBECILE!

Stop, oh please stop-

YOU ARE DIABOLICALLY EVIL!

Quiet, stop, *screeches* JUST SHUT UP! *sobs* Sometimes, I think that surely, without a doubt, maybe it's all lies... *stops sobbing* But surely, without a doubt, I know it's the truth. These are my pleas, that proves nothing is what it seems. These are the nightmares in my dreams, the reason behind my screams. Scarier than the ones under my bed, voices I hear in my head. They're not ghosts, nor demons...they're not anyone... but me. *laughs and back to normal* Nah, I'm just kidding -but those things sound familiar, hmm? You probably realized by now that I'm not the one behind these bars. So... Why'd you do it?

●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●○●○●○●●○○○○○○○○○○○●○○○○○○○○○

If you're going to be using this for an English subject performance or anything, please tell me. Thanks 😊

Collection of Random LiteratureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara