𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

BLAKE STARED AT HIS phone sadly, wondering why he had to be so stupid. reece and george had noticed a significant change in his demeanor. before he had been so excited for everything, all he wanted to do was write about flora in every song. now, he can hardly even hold a pen. he was dreary every single day, locking himself in his room whenever they were home. blake was furious with reece, but mostly himself. reece was the one who had invited anna, not him. but yet he allowed it and greeted her by drunkingly kissing her on his front porch.

the alcohol in his system confused him. perhaps he thought it was flora, she was bringing them pizza. or maybe he just wasn't thinking at all. he had everything he wanted, but he threw it all away because of one stupid mistake. since then he felt like he couldn't breathe. he didn't want to delete anything. his lock screen was still her, the pictures of her were still taped to his wall, her favorite hoodie was still thrown into his closet. it was his, of course, but she loved stealing it. blake didn't mind, though. whenever she left it again it always smelled like her.

and it still did. blake jumped up from his bed, practically all the way to his closet, and grabbed the jumper. he swiftly pulled it over his head, her perfume filling his senses. perhaps this could make up for his loss a bit. he sighed contently, laying back down and curling into a ball. the hem of the arms fit perfectly on him, but gave flora crazy sweater paws. he pictured her in it, how it went down to her mid thigh and made her look so much shorter. how when she wore shorts it looked like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. how when she slept in it, she would put the hood on and chew on the sleeves. there was a knock at the door, reece and george barging in without an answer.

"we knocked this time." reece chuckled, attempting to make his friend laugh. nothing did anymore. "blake mate, we're going out tonight. i suggest you tag along, our fans might get even more suspicious." that's right, they hadn't announced the break up. blake hadn't been on social media much since it happened, only really popping onto the band twitter account to update everything. fans had been suspicious of his sudden hiatus, he was usually always on instagram or twitter liking posts and updating his story. "yeah, okay." he said simply, pulling out his phone again to check the time, but ending up staring at the lock screen. reece looked to george, who looked back to him. they were upset for their friend, never had they seen him so affected by something as silly as a breakup. "you've got to stop, mate." reece finally said, snatching the phone from blake. he tried to protest and grab it back, but the boy slid it into his back pocket. "you're not going to get over her if you keep every single thing of hers. change your lock screen, delete the pictures, stop texting her. take off that fucking jumper, i know it was her favorite. but you can't always associate happiness with flora." he rushed out, looking to george for support.

truth is, george had liked flora. he liked blake with flora, and enjoyed that his friend was happy. of course, george knew that reece was in the wrong of inviting anna- despite him being drunk. he stayed silent when reece stared at him, glancing to blake to signal for him to say something. "truth is, mate, we don't like seeing you this upset. we just want you to be happy, we always have, and you know that." reece said in place of his friend. blake couldn't bare to look up at them. they were right, he had to pull himself together. "i know, i know. i'm gonna get ready." he said, pushing his friends out of his room and shutting the door. reece has thrown his phone back onto his bed. he glanced between it and his closet, deciding whether he should do what reece has said now. with a last glance, he quickly walked to his closet and pulled out an outfit.