7

Chanyeol stood outside alone. No one is outside other than him and it is almost midnight. Everyone are supposed to sleep at this time.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly as I slowly close the door behind me.

"I want to show you something," He said then he push me towards the wall. He lean his head closer as our lips are nearly touching. My eyes widen as I stare into his eyes.

What is he up to?

Then, he smack his lips on mine. I flustered but without hesitation, I kiss him back. I have no idea what is in my mind, was I getting less sleep these days?

I shut my eyes as the kiss heats up. For not long after, footsteps are approaching from downstairs. I straight away push Chanyeol away then pat his shoulder as an act as if I was talking to him a few seconds ago.

Kai, Sehun, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Baekhyun are heading towards Chanyeol and I. "Why are you here with Y/n, Chanyeol?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"She was from the bathroom and I chatted with her," Chanyeol lied.

"Okay, now let's go to bed," Kai told everyone then her turn around his body towards the opposite way.

"Why are you all roaming around the house in this time at the night?" I asked everyone which made Kai stopped. Jimin gulped his saliva roughly then looked at everyone except me.

"We were about to um-" Sehun cleared his throat nervously — "confess." He spoke up.

I stood there in complete shock. After hesitating for awhile, I turn around and head towards the door handle but Chanyeol—who was standing the closest to me hold my hand, preventing me from entering the room.

"I got it now, but this isn't right," I told everyone.

"Now if you excuse-" I was about to finish my sentence but Suho cut me off from a distance. "What are you all doing here?" He yelled as he approach us.

"We've been talking about it to you as well, hyung," Baekhyun said. "Ah about that," Suho rub his neck with his hand.

"We will talk about it later. I bet you knew it already Y/n," Suho told directly to Baekhyun then to me.

"Good, now excuse me," I enter the bedroom quietly, trying not to wake the girls up. Then I snuggle into the bed then slowly fall asleep.

??? POV

I slightly open the door quietly, checking on Y/n. She is slumbering in the blanket, I found it adorable. I couldn't help but to smile, what is wrong with me? I shook my head then snap out of it. I slowly close the door then found someone standing beside me.

"Care to explain, Kyungsoo?"

"I was just checking on them, Namjoon"

NEXT MORNING
Y/N POV

"Everyone! I breakfast is ready!" Jin shouted as he went upstairs.

"Are you done yet Karina?" Jisoo knocked on the bathroom's door. "I'm done," Karina unlocked the door open then said.

"Breakfast is ready, let's head downstairs," I told her along with Lisa and Jisoo. We walk towards downstairs as the delicious smell of kimchi and eggs surrounded the kitchen and the dining room.

I rushed to help Jin on giving out the plates to everyone. "Thank you" He thanked. Everyone starts digging in to the kimchi omelette dish that Jin made.

"This is very scrumptious!"

_________________________________________

[You hoghae, I'm foxy!]