8

After finishing the meal, I helped Namjoon on washing the dishes.

"What are we going to surprise on Yoongi's birthday tomorrow?" Namjoon asked as he scrub the plates with the kitchen sponge.

Wait tomorrow is Yoongi's birthday?
I furrowed my eyebrows then turn to look at Namjoon.

"You forgotten?" He stopped then look at me. I laughed awkwardly in response. He turn his head away and continued washing the dishes. I continued on doing the dishes as well.

After I finished on cleaning the dishes, I head towards the dining room. Karina and Lisa are chatting with the boys while Jisoo and Chaeryeong are nowhere to be found.

In that case, I head upstairs towards the bedroom. Perhaps they went back to the bedroom. As I slightly open the doorto take a peek, Jisoo and Chaeryeong are giggling towards each other. Perhaps they were chatting about something, or maybe even gossiping. They didn't notice my presence and I don't want to disturb their conversation. I slowly close the door as a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head slightly and see Taehyung, resting his head under my shouder.

I hold his arms then beg, "Get off me, please." However, he didn't listened which made me gently push his arms away from me.

Unexpectedly, Luhan and Lay has been eyeing on us. They froze on their spot as if they were just passing by and without any purpose, they saw everything.

Without any hesitation, I immediately walk away to avoid any awkward situation. Hopefully nobody else saw that earlier.

"Karina.... Lisa..." I called their names as I lay my butt on the chair next to them. "Yes?" Karina responded then Lisa look at me.

"Um nevermind. You can continue." I extend my hand, signalling them to continue their conversation.

_________________________________________