Chapter 12(i think)

Shipping and fluff ahead huehuehue
~~

They start talking about stuff, concerning a lot of things you are unaware of. You get up and sit on the sofa between Ame and Can. You get incredibly bored because of all the talking they do, and you fall asleep leaning on Canada.

Calitia sees this, and giggles. Empire and King also notice and laugh as well. The rest of them notice Canada as stiff as a stone, with you leaning on his shoulder asleep.

There is a flash in the room, made by Calitia's phone. She takes multiple pictures, whispering "my ship" Ame gets really salty and crosses his arms. Due to all the commotion, you move a little in your sleep, making everyone freeze in their spots. You shuffle around and end up leaning on Ame's shoulder. His whole face is so red it could put Soviet to shame.

You start mumbling things in your sleep, making the entire room go dead silent. Your whispers get a little louder, but not enough for the countries to hear.

Soon, Ame can understand what you're saying because he's the closest to you. His face turns bright red, making everyone else in the room, especially Calitia curious as fu-

You latch yourself onto Ame's arm, and curl yourself into a ball. Ame starts shaking, but tries to calm down. Everyone freaks out, but quietly. Calitia, Empire, and King just watch the drama unfold as you mumble in your sleep.

Calitia moves closer to you, trying to hear what you're saying. Calitia hears you, and tries to suppress her laughter. King and Empire do the same.

All of the countries get curious and move closer trying to hear you. Once they hear what you're saying, every single one of them turn completely red if they weren't before.

~~

A/N: sorry for a short chapter, but this is just a filler for what's about to unfold soon huehuehue. I'm not gonna spill the tea about what you're saying in your sleep, you have to guess. Maybe i will tell you maybe i won't. If you think you know, comment here, i wanna see what you guys are thinking innocent you could be saying that the countries all blush madly.